Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

Discus and support Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fishdudedk6757, Oct 28, 2023.

  1. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?


    So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy?

    :)
     
    Fishdudedk6757, Oct 28, 2023
    #1
  2. Fishdudedk6757 Win User

    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

    I know i specified 360 as that console is a bit more picky when it comes to region stuff but does the region of a game also matter for the XB1 Or Series?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

    No. That doesn't matter on any of the consoles.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Gifting a game to Someone with no Xbox Live

    Yes you can. If it's an online game, they'll need Live to play it. Otherwise, all that matters is that they are in the same region as you.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can't buy Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) on Xbox 360

    Digital Xbox 360 games have the same region lock outs as their disc counterparts. If the online Xbox region of the game does not match your console region you will not be able to purchase or run the game.
  6. Elohmn Win User

    Stop making us pay a fee to use Netflix and Hulu!

    [quote user="Murderstyle75"]What incentive does a gamer who doesn't play online...[/quote]Who cares?! Honestly, why does someone need "incentive"? And if they don't play Online Games, maybe, just maybe they really shouldn't be
    using an Xbox 360/ Xbox LIVE to not playing Online Games or watching Netflix?
Thema:

Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

Loading...
  1. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Does region game

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  9. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...
  10. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...