Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues?

Discus and support Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've owned a series X for some months and really enjoyed it and this weekend I decided to treat myself to a pair of the official Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Karmanski_Arelena, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues?

Hi everyone,

I've owned a series X for some months and really enjoyed it and this weekend I decided to treat myself to a pair of the official Xbox Wireless headphones, bought via Amazon.

Previously I'd read user reviews that the headphones weren't picking audio up until the volume slider/wheel was turned to around 30-40%. From what I saw, users weren't sure whether this was due to hardware or software issues, however these reviews were from early 2021 I believe.

I've managed to set up my headphones on both my Xbox & my PC via Bluetooth and I'm afraid I've also encountered the audio volume problem. I've configured the EQ settings to recommended levels, however my headset isn't outputting any noticeable audio until around 30% on the volume wheel, then it'll slowly increase until around 50% then any further adjustments will be very sensitive and volume can easily spike. Fortunately, I've found my ideal volume to be around 50% on the wheel/cup, but it's needing to be altered on almost every game.

I just wish to know whether this is still a known issue or whether there's any fixes etc? Other than this, my headset is working perfectly and I'm liking them Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues? :)

submitted by /u/Karmanski_Arelena
    [link] [comments]

/u/Karmanski_Arelena, Feb 9, 2022
  2. GMAN990 Win User

Connecting to my TG862G/ct

3. GMAN990 Win User

Not connecting to network

4. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

Headset not working

Hello ese2320,

Is there a volume wheel on one of the ear pieces of the headset? Because on the wireless version headset there is, and the chat volume is separated from it. Check that, because it could be all the way down.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Audífonos inalámbricos -[Translation - Wireless headphones]

Hi SebastianCruzSalcido,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to connect a wireless headset to your Xbox One. The Xbox One does not officially support wireless headphones, the only time a wireless headset can be used is a third party headset specifically designed
    to work with the Xbox One.

I hope this helps.
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Random Freezes

Hey BuffaloSoldja! Let's see if we can get to the bottom of these freezes. Does this happen with all games? Or is this occurring with a specific game only? Do you have the same issue when you are not using your wireless headset? It sounds like you might
    be experiencing a known issue with wireless headsets. Standing by for more details. :)
Thema:

Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues?

1. Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues? - Similar Threads - Does official wireless

2. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  3. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  4. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  5. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  8. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  9. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  10. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...