Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :(

Discus and support Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :( 1fb98b5f-7405-40d5-a89d-270d8d3255ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carbonation 4, Oct 26, 2017.

  1. Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :(


    Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :( :(

    :)
     
    Carbonation 4, Oct 26, 2017
    #1
  2. NFL App & Yahoo Fantasy

    Hey everyone!

    You should now be able to setup your Yahoo Fantasy Football account on the Xbox One NFL app. You can login with your Yahoo Fantasy account by completing the following steps:

    • From the Home screen on your Xbox One console, navigate to My Games & Apps.
    • Under the Apps tab, select the NFL app.
    • Launch the NFL app and press the Menu button.
    • Press Y for settings and scroll down to Fantasy.
    • Select Fantasy and then select Yahoo.
    If you have any further inquires regarding Fantasy on the NFL app, feel free to reach out to NFL Support for further assistance. Thanks in advance!
     
    Mister Quimby, Oct 26, 2017
    #2
  3. NFL App-no NFL Fantasy recognition?

    My NFL app loads, however it does not show Yahoo fantasy or CBS Fantasy, everything else works fine. Any suggestions? Wondering if perhaps, Yahoo and CBS fantasy leagues are only available within U.S.

    By the way I am in American Samoa.
     
    GuidingCard209, Oct 26, 2017
    #3
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

    Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :(

    I know it works with its own NFL fantasy app. You can link your account. Not sure about the Yahoo one.
     
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

    NFL App & Yahoo Fantasy

    Hey everyone!

    You should now be able to setup your Yahoo Fantasy Football account on the Xbox One NFL app. You can login with your Yahoo Fantasy account by completing the following steps:

    • From the Home screen on your Xbox One console, navigate to My Games & Apps.
    • Under the Apps tab, select the NFL app.
    • Launch the NFL app and press the Menu button.
    • Press Y for settings and scroll down to Fantasy.
    • Select Fantasy and then select Yahoo.
    If you have any further inquires regarding Fantasy on the NFL app, feel free to reach out to NFL Support for further assistance. Thanks in advance!
  6. Maximo28 Win User

    NFL App & Yahoo Fantasy

    How do i get my access code on the NFL app for my yahoo fantasy football account?
  7. Geth Win User

    Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :(

    I know it works with its own NFL fantasy app. You can link your account. Not sure about the Yahoo one.
  8. GuidingCard209 Win User

    NFL App-no NFL Fantasy recognition?

    My NFL app loads, however it does not show Yahoo fantasy or CBS Fantasy, everything else works fine. Any suggestions? Wondering if perhaps, Yahoo and CBS fantasy leagues are only available within U.S.

    By the way I am in American Samoa.
  9. GuidingCard209 Win User

    NFL App won't load

    My NFL app loads, however it does not show Yahoo fantasy or CBS Fantasy, everything else works fine. Any suggestions? Wondering if perhaps, Yahoo and CBS fantasy leagues are only available within U.S.

    By the way I am in American Samoa.
Thema:

Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :(

Loading...
  1. Does the NFL app on Xbox One still work with Yahoo Fantasy Football? It's not working for me :( - Similar Threads - Does NFL app

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Why does the NFL not work?!?!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the NFL not work?!?!: Just flat out won’t load 46773f98-3d56-46b3-a6e3-078e60899119