Does the new internal streaming feature support 60fps?

Discus and support Does the new internal streaming feature support 60fps? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Streaming Using the twitch app is capped at 30fps. With the new feature coming in the next version of the OS, can we finally stream at 60fps? Thx... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/djtrevo, Dec 11, 2021.

  1. /u/djtrevo
    /u/djtrevo Guest

    Does the new internal streaming feature support 60fps?


    Streaming Using the twitch app is capped at 30fps. With the new feature coming in the next version of the OS, can we finally stream at 60fps?

    Thx

    submitted by /u/djtrevo
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/djtrevo, Dec 11, 2021
    #1
  2. KevinGentle-[xboxven Win User

    Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

    the new xbox (Beta) app does not have the streaming feature. You need to keep using the companion app until the streaming feature is added to the new app.
  3. ReaIFnCool Win User

    60hz 50hz still not full 60fps...

    No its the other way around. Games that should play 60fps as I witness in streams don't play 60fps in the actual game. Halo mcc, forza, ect all seem to be like 45fps at best to me. As I've said though... if I view a stream or video at source quality I can
    see the full 60fps quality.
  4. UptownPlatypus1 Win User

    ====$$$$~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Italy v New Zealand Live Stream International Rugby

    live-sports24.blogspot.com/.../watch-international-rugby-match-2012.html

    live-sports24.blogspot.com/.../watch-international-rugby-match-2012.html

    live-sports24.blogspot.com/.../watch-international-rugby-match-2012.html

    live-sports24.blogspot.com/.../watch-international-rugby-match-2012.html

    Italy vs New Zealand Live, Italy vs New Zealand Live Stream, Italy vs New Zealand Live Streaming, Italy vs New Zealand Live Free, Italy vs New Zealand Live Free Stream, Italy vs New Zealand Live Free Streaming, Italy vs New Zealand Live Online, Italy vs
    New Zealand Live Online Free, Italy vs New Zealand Live Stream Free, Italy vs New Zealand Live Streaming Free, Italy vs New Zealand Live Feed, Italy vs New Zealand Live Rugby, Italy vs New Zealand Free Stream, Italy vs New Zealand Free Streaming, Italy vs
    New Zealand Live TV, Italy vs New Zealand Live PC, Italy vs New Zealand Live Internet
  5. Dadwhite Win User

    Thinking of starting a streaming channel questions

    If your talking about the Mixer Stream with the new webcam support , no you will not see it on your consoles output. My best understanding the pro streamers go to a PC to stream for more control and other advanced features with a 3rd party streaming device.
  6. Co2 OUTBR3AK Win User

    Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

    I'm chatting with Support right now, and this guy is seriously telling me they locked 60fps into ONLY the 4k setting. You apparently cant record 1080p @ 60fps. What the
    [Mod Removed – Profanity].sense does that make that you disable a higher fps over minute visual quality difference but massive CPU load saving? Like, 1080p@60fps would be significantly easier for the X1X to record at than 4k@60fps....and even
    then, the 4K setting can only be 30 seconds long MAX. WHAT THE [Mod Removed – Profanity]. IS THE POINT IN THAT? Most of my clips worth keeping are always around 30-45 seconds.

    I'm hugely disappointed. I'm actually thinking of filing a false advertising claim against Microsoft for this. I bought this console SOLEY for the 60fps recording and streaming quality. We got NONE of it! I'm SO
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]. OFF.
Thema:

Does the new internal streaming feature support 60fps?

Loading...
  1. Does the new internal streaming feature support 60fps? - Similar Threads - Does internal streaming

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. How does internal fan xbox series s work?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How does internal fan xbox series s work?: Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode? I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can make my xbox cool faster after heat and...
  10. Why does my friend have to copy a game from his external to his internal hard drive?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my friend have to copy a game from his external to his internal hard drive?: my friend has 600gb on his external hard drive but it wont let him play the games he has on it unless he copys them to his internal hard please help i really want to help him fix this i looked up...