Does the MS rechargeable battery pack from an Xbox One controller fit into a Series S/X...

Discus and support Does the MS rechargeable battery pack from an Xbox One controller fit into a Series S/X... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MS have announced new "play and charge" kits for the new controllers coming with the new consoles. The new controllers have a new share button and use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Irrotational, Sep 23, 2020.

  1. Irrotational
    Irrotational Guest

    Does the MS rechargeable battery pack from an Xbox One controller fit into a Series S/X...


    MS have announced new "play and charge" kits for the new controllers coming with the new consoles. The new controllers have a new share button and use a Type C USB connector.

    In photos, the actual battery pack from the new play and charge kit looks incredibly similar to the battery pack from the current play and charge kits.

    Can anyone from MS or Xbox confirm that the battery pack itself will fit and work? i.e. we just need to change from the current USB cable to a type C one?

    :)
     
    Irrotational, Sep 23, 2020
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Rechargeable batteries

    But then if it;s the wrong battery pack, it shoudn't work with either controller ...the fact it works in one but not the other points to an issue with the second controller

    The Xbox One Venom battery pack won't even fit in the Series X controller (or at least not without trimming bits off it)..as the OP can fit the pack with no issue, it suggests it's the right battery pack. Unless Venom have released more than one battery pack for the Series X?
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Venom Battery Pack

    When you say you've tried New battery packs, was it a new battery pack designed for the Series S/X controllers? The Xbox One Venom battery packs won't fit the new controllers (Venom sell newer versions of these). The controller's much smaller size may have necessitated some minor changes?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Does the new series X use the same battery packs as Xbox s

    The Series X controllers available now uses the same official battery packs as the Xbox One and Series S controllers.
  5. xSIN1134x Win User

    Does the MS rechargeable battery pack from an Xbox One controller fit into a Series S/X controller

    According to what I have found they take size AA batteries again so getting a type C cord should work. I am in the same boat as I have 4 of the battery packs.

    https://www.vg247.com/2020/03/31/why-xbox-series-x-controller-aa-batteries/
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox chargeable batteries don’t fit in Xbox controller

    You can get rechargeable AA that will fit all your controllers for less than one battery pack
Thema:

Does the MS rechargeable battery pack from an Xbox One controller fit into a Series S/X...

Loading...
  1. Does the MS rechargeable battery pack from an Xbox One controller fit into a Series S/X... - Similar Threads - Does rechargeable battery

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Will Xbox one battery packs fit series x controllers?