Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...

Discus and support Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In steam you can delete it but I don't even know if there is one for "pc" from the "microsoft store" thanks. 064e07ea-2678-4c1c-8a4a-6edc4e4f6550 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NelsonStack, May 20, 2023.

1. NelsonStack
    NelsonStack Guest

Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...

In steam you can delete it but I don't even know if there is one for "pc" from the "microsoft store" thanks.

:)

NelsonStack, May 20, 2023
  2. NelsonStack Win User

Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package already instealled?

Anything that is a program is gunna use extra ram. And the defaults for steam mess with with the controller deadzones. I was having trouble with razer and steam trying to beat each other out for processing speed. So I found if you delete steam and close razer you get way better performance out of just using the controller. I have a **** computer that won't run the dlc textures through steam but great straight from the Microsoft store. Which sucks because I bought a 250 dollar analog keyboard controller that isn't recognized by halo I guess the game only recognizes Xbox controllers.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package already instealled?

your lucky, i dont use the xbox app as it is atrocious and have removed all xbox related programs from my gaming machine, i use halo infinite on steam and i find it more stable.

running from steam is still running it from windows, it should run exactly the same as the xbox app version, just with less fluff in the background on the steam version.
  4. NelsonStack Win User

np! I couldn't figure it out. It runs so much better through windows than it does in steam. I am just still getting accustomed
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

you are viewing that in the xbox/microsoft store, you need to see it in the xbox app itself.

that screenshot is of the microsoft store
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello, I wasn't aware of that
    Thanks for taking the time to share this!
Thema:

1. Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package... - Similar Threads - Does microsoft store

2. Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?: Basically as title says, I keep getting the pop up because I have multiple accounts on the MS store but it never prevents me from playing Minecraft or anything so I’m wondering if it’s really...
  3. It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...: I have been using this email for a while and have not experienced any problems, until now. I can sign into my account on the browser tab but when I try to sign into it on Minecraft or the...
  4. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  5. hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store.: it used to work, but now, it doesnt for some reasons. i ahve tried and done every single thing/soplutions on reddit and yt. please help me, i am struggling and i wanna play games. thank you!...
  6. The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S: I have the game pass and the Microsoft Rewards service active with my normal online account and my search points. At first I had the app installed, when I tried to enter the app it gave me a...
  7. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638
  8. Microsoft Store updates but does not work and updates again in an infinite cycle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store updates but does not work and updates again in an infinite cycle: Hello, I have recently bought an xbox series s preowned and everything was fine until today where the microsoft store would not work at all. I saw someone else with the same problem and tried the...
  9. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  10. Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello there i wanted to ask what does included with game pass in microsoft store means?...: just like this game and other games like forza 5 etc pls reply and respond 171c03a9-0342-4a2d-a5ff-778b98b56eb5