Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS?

Discus and support Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been wanting to buy the logitech yoke but im not sure if it will work can you tell me tips and if it would work with w11? Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WGCool, Feb 15, 2023.

  1. WGCool
    WGCool Guest

    Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS?


    I have been wanting to buy the logitech yoke but im not sure if it will work can you tell me tips and if it would work with w11?

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    WGCool, Feb 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

    Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS?

    Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

    Yes, the Logitech Yoke works with Windows 11, it have official support from Logitech...

    The system requirements are:

    - Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7

    - 1-USB 2.0 Port

    - Internet connection for optional software download
  3. WGCool Win User

    Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS?

    Thank you.

    Big thanks from
  4. Steve5755 Win User

    Flight Simulator 2020 - Elevator trim is frozen for all aircraft

    I've got the Honeycomb yoke and tried setting trim up with the same button assignments as I use for XPlane 11. I'm having the same trim issues as everyone else in MSFS 2020 while XPlane works perfectly.

    I hope it's just a bug that will be quickly resolved because as pretty as this sim is, fighting the controls constantly definitely has an impact on the realism.
  5. 2PharGone Win User

    Logitech G920 won’t work on Xboxes

    We have done all of the above and it did not correct the issue.

    Again the wheel and all buttons work fine with Windows 10 and Windows 11.

    Neither Xbox One console nor Xbox X series will allow the A button to work. All other functions work but the A,B,X,Y buttons.

    I wish I was the only one having this issue, but upon further research and also with one of our Microsoft headsets the Xbox systems won’t work with products specifically designed for it.

    I spoke with Logitech and had the wheel plugged into the PC and they ran a test on it and said it is working as it should and it does on a PC.

    Thank you Microsoft for waisting my money on your controller and headsets and now Logitech wheel and passing the buck.
  6. Brandon Hoff Win User

    Thrustmaster Boeing yoke not working on XBOX MSFS!

    Yes I did.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS?

Loading...
  1. Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS? - Similar Threads - Does logitech yoke

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Assetto Corsa Competizione (on Xbox X/s) does not communicate with my Logitech G Pro Wheel...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assetto Corsa Competizione (on Xbox X/s) does not communicate with my Logitech G Pro Wheel...: [img] I have a Logitech G Pro Wheel and Pedals. I cannot get the Assetto Corsa Competizione Sim racing game (on Xbox console) to communicate with my wheel/pedal setup. It works fine with Forza M...
  9. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

    in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  10. I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...: I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The wheel is 2 years old and all the other Forza games work fine with the wheel. Can anyone help me with this?...