Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS?

Discus and support Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been wanting to buy the logitech yoke but im not sure if it will work can you tell me tips and if it would work with w11? Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WGCool, Feb 15, 2023.

1. WGCool
    WGCool Guest

I have been wanting to buy the logitech yoke but im not sure if it will work can you tell me tips and if it would work with w11?

Thanks!

:)

WGCool, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Yes, the Logitech Yoke works with Windows 11, it have official support from Logitech...

The system requirements are:

- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7

- 1-USB 2.0 Port

- Internet connection for optional software download
  3. WGCool Win User

Thank you.

Big thanks from
  4. Steve5755 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 - Elevator trim is frozen for all aircraft

I've got the Honeycomb yoke and tried setting trim up with the same button assignments as I use for XPlane 11. I'm having the same trim issues as everyone else in MSFS 2020 while XPlane works perfectly.

I hope it's just a bug that will be quickly resolved because as pretty as this sim is, fighting the controls constantly definitely has an impact on the realism.
  5. 2PharGone Win User

Logitech G920 won’t work on Xboxes

We have done all of the above and it did not correct the issue.

Again the wheel and all buttons work fine with Windows 10 and Windows 11.

Neither Xbox One console nor Xbox X series will allow the A button to work. All other functions work but the A,B,X,Y buttons.

I wish I was the only one having this issue, but upon further research and also with one of our Microsoft headsets the Xbox systems won’t work with products specifically designed for it.

I spoke with Logitech and had the wheel plugged into the PC and they ran a test on it and said it is working as it should and it does on a PC.

Thank you Microsoft for waisting my money on your controller and headsets and now Logitech wheel and passing the buck.
  6. BritishCharlie Win User

Revert/Rollback/Downgrade Xbox Controller Firmware. There is a way to do this!!! (FULL guide with pics)

Revert does not work with Windows 10 and older models.

Revert does not work in Windows 11 at all.

Revert only works from the Xbox.
Thema:

1. Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS? - Similar Threads - Does logitech yoke

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  8. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  9. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  10. I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...: I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The wheel is 2 years old and all the other Forza games work fine with the wheel. Can anyone help me with this?...