does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one
Discus and support does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RANDOME NAME SINCE IT, Feb 18, 2024.
Thema:
does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one
Loading...
-
does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one - Similar Threads - does Logitech h304
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersDoes unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they... -
Assetto Corsa Competizione (on Xbox X/s) does not communicate with my Logitech G Pro Wheel...
in XBoX Games and AppsAssetto Corsa Competizione (on Xbox X/s) does not communicate with my Logitech G Pro Wheel...: [img] I have a Logitech G Pro Wheel and Pedals. I cannot get the Assetto Corsa Competizione Sim racing game (on Xbox console) to communicate with my wheel/pedal setup. It works fine with Forza M... -
I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...: I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The wheel is 2 years old and all the other Forza games work fine with the wheel. Can anyone help me with this?...