Does the Logitech g933 work wirelessly with xbox?

Discus and support Does the Logitech g933 work wirelessly with xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does the Logitech g933 work wirelessly with xbox? 3e7c6c25-59e3-49a7-9584-5b40314b474c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Soupsersonic, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Soupsersonic
    Soupsersonic Guest

:)

Soupsersonic, Dec 8, 2022
  2. PsyaNydeUK Win User

Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

Had the same problem with my Logitech G933,quiet dialogue or no dialogue at all, but it was fine with another wireless headset (Sony), so i uninstalled the logitech G software, reconnected the G933 and started the game and everything worked great, so I
    think the problem is the game doesn't like the Logitech G Suite software.
  3. Addicts Crow Win User

Xbox One e Headsets Wireless

no, i use the logitech g933 show, i have 3 of the same model
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Logitech G633/G933

Hey Turg0n! You are correct the 3.5mm only supports stereo. Thanks!
  5. FriskiNiski Win User

Logitech G933 Patch

Hello karimsastre,

What problems are you having with this headset?

From the logitech support site -

Xbox One™

The G933 gaming headset can be connected to your Xbox One™ console using the included the 3.5mm audio cable.

1. Set the mode switch on the G933 gaming headset to Wireless Off mode for passive audio mode, or set to Wireless On mode for active audio mode with additional features.
    2. Connect the G933 gaming headset to the Xbox One™ controller using the included 3.5mm cable. NOTE: Older Xbox One™ controllers may not support direct 3.5mm cable connections and may require the Xbox One™ Stereo Headset Adapter (sold separately)
    NOTE: Headset will not operate via USB Wireless Mix Adapter on Xbox One.
  6. Frathos Win User

Logitech G633/G933

Hi Diego,

Sorry, I didn't check the original post date and didn't notice that it was an old posting when I replied to it as I mistakenly thought it was a new question. I try not to reply to very old posts but sometimes like this case I miss the fact that someone has
    revived a very old thread.

Merry Christmas!
Thema:

1. Does the Logitech g933 work wirelessly with xbox? - Similar Threads - Does Logitech g933

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  6. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  7. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  8. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  9. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  10. I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...: I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The wheel is 2 years old and all the other Forza games work fine with the wheel. Can anyone help me with this?...