Does The KSA Version of the XBOX Series X|S include Censorship for 18+ Adult's only rated...

Discus and support Does The KSA Version of the XBOX Series X|S include Censorship for 18+ Adult's only rated... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i was researching about The Xbox Console and I'm looking forward to buy one, but I would like to know if the regional version will have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AzizOX, May 7, 2025.

  1. AzizOX
    AzizOX Guest

    Does The KSA Version of the XBOX Series X|S include Censorship for 18+ Adult's only rated...


    Hello, i was researching about The Xbox Console and I'm looking forward to buy one, but I would like to know if the regional version will have censorship for 18+ games in the game store and game sexual content whatsoever, I am from KSA and the version we have here is the KSA Version, but i don't know if it will have censorship for 18+ adult only Games for example, GTA V, Kingdom Come Deliverance 2.

    I Would like to know if the censorship will be included if i made a US account on the KSA Version of The Console or not.

    thank you!

    :)
     
    AzizOX, May 7, 2025
    #1
  2. AzizOX Win User

    Does The KSA Version of the XBOX Series X|S include Censorship for 18+ Adult's only rated games.

    Okay, what if I bought a physical copy of the game could it be censored because of the console version?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Does The KSA Version of the XBOX Series X|S include Censorship for 18+ Adult's only rated games.

    I assume KSA stands for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

    You cannot change your region for any reason, unless you physically move to that country. Local censorship laws are something you need to petition your representatives to change. Misrepresenting your location and purchasing from non-local version of the Xbox stores can result in account and hardware bans
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Does The KSA Version of the XBOX Series X|S include Censorship for 18+ Adult's only rated games.

    I cannot advise you on that, as I have no idea what restrictions may be on it

    I would advise against breaking the law, which in many countries accessing the uncensored version would be.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    How do I access the Xbox S | X version of Fifa 23, without buying it again after upgrading my console from the Xbox One?

    It depends on what you bought. If you bought the standard edition, then it only has the Xbox One version. If you bought the Ultimate edition, it includes both the One version and the Series S/X version. So if you only bought the standard edition, then you would have to buy the Series S/X version if you want that version. The One version will work on a Series S/X though.
  6. Rostom L Win User

    COD MW 2 Cross Gen Bundle

    They're actually the same game. The only difference is that for cross-gen bundle it does include versions of Xbox One and Series X/S with add-ons from Pack 1 to Pack 6.
Thema:

Does The KSA Version of the XBOX Series X|S include Censorship for 18+ Adult's only rated...

Loading...
  1. Does The KSA Version of the XBOX Series X|S include Censorship for 18+ Adult's only rated... - Similar Threads - Does KSA Version

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  8. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  9. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]