Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S?

Discus and support Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help is required immediately! I have both Xbox (original), Xbox 360, Xbox One. I love the Xbox 360 Kinect, im planning to get all the Xbox 360 Kinect,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RidiculousBox (Joshua, May 20, 2019.

  1. Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S?


    Help is required immediately! I have both Xbox (original), Xbox 360, Xbox One. I love the Xbox 360 Kinect, im planning to get all the Xbox 360 Kinect, and I'm planning to get an Xbox One Kinect also. Original Xbox one models stopped production in 2017, which
    left me disappointed because it had a Kinect port and S and X dont, which is a minus for me.

    Anyway, i wanted to buy Xbox one Kinect and adapter for it from a Russian website, but i only saw an adapter for Windows. Does it work for Xbox One S and X? The box looks like it has an USB port... The image is shown below. God, please, just please, is it
    really? Please!!! I really need it.
    Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    RidiculousBox (Joshua, May 20, 2019
    #1
  2. milter Win User

    Will a "Kinect for Windows V2" work on an Xbox One S with the included adapter?

    Thanks for your reply. Another question: Will the power adapter provided with the "Kinect for Windows V2" work to connect "Kinect for Xbox One" to an Xbox One S, or is the power adapter itself different?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

    Will a "Kinect for Windows V2" work on an Xbox One S with the included adapter?

    Hi milter,

    No problem! To answer your second question, yes the power adapter is compatible for Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and Windows 10 and is the only Kinect adapter available. You can use the adapter to connect a Kinect for Xbox One to an Xbox One S or an Xbox One
    X or you can use the adapter to connect either a Kinect for Xbox One or Kinect for Windows v2 to a Windows 10 PC.

    I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions!
  4. Titounet666 Win User

    no more kinect adapters

    Same for me. I've purchased an Xbox One S to replace my original Xbox One with Kinect. The port disappeared and the adapter is no more available .... Kinect is useless now.

    A shame, Microsoft. A simple adapter !!!

    After Lumia Windows phone, kinect, groove, soon xbox and windows discontinued ?
  5. RidiculousBox (Joshu Win User

    Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S?

    So it can be used on both Xbox One and Windows? :0 I know, Garry's Mod does not work with Xbox One Kinect... I dont have Windows Adapter for Xbox 360 Kinect...
  6. Smwutches Win User

    can i play xbox one kinect games on a xbox one s?

    Any One game will work on any version of the One. The One S does need a Kinect adapter to be able to plug the Kinect into it if you are using a Kinect.
Thema:

Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S?

Loading...
  1. Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S? - Similar Threads - Does Kinect Windows

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]