Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant

Discus and support Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant b4f47c44-63ba-46f3-b1d0-49adab559e3e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Davy Dowdy, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Davy Dowdy
    Davy Dowdy Guest

Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant

:)

Davy Dowdy, Feb 3, 2023
  2. ��Big Mack�� Win User

keyboard not working with xbox

You have to look at what games support keyboard and mouse. For example, the game I play is called DayZ and it gives yoy the option to join a server with keyboard and mouse so that means you just have to find a game that enables keyboard and mouse. I would
    just look up online which games support keyboard and mouse.
  3. DoorlessLion439 Win User

Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox one?

Ummm you press far more buttons on a keyboard then a controller thata by design

The ideal of a controller is simple button presses.the idea of a keyboard mouse is quick aiming thats about it
    If ark does not support mouse and keyboard i don't see why not it's a pc game too but since it's platforms vary i think I'll have to suggest this on their wild card forums they probably would add it on a future update who knows lols
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

M/k or controller

I'd go mouse and keyboard for monster hunter but controller for the rest.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Xbox Insider for family members

Mouse and keyboard does not require to be part of the insider program. Just plug a USB keyboard and mouse in.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Mouse and keyboard on rainbow

Rainbow 6 Siege does not support Mouse and Keyboard,

You can use a third party usb device to get a Mouse and Keyboard working but because the game does not support M&Kb, it's classed as cheating and you run the risk of being banned from the game and Xbox.

Games like Call of Duty Modern Warfare / Warzone do have M&Kb support.
Thema:

1. Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant - Similar Threads - Does hunter call

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  6. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  7. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  8. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  9. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  10. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...