Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant

Discus and support Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant b4f47c44-63ba-46f3-b1d0-49adab559e3e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Davy Dowdy, Feb 3, 2023.

  1. Davy Dowdy
    Davy Dowdy Guest

    Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant


    Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant

    :)
     
    Davy Dowdy, Feb 3, 2023
    #1
  2. ��Big Mack�� Win User

    keyboard not working with xbox

    You have to look at what games support keyboard and mouse. For example, the game I play is called DayZ and it gives yoy the option to join a server with keyboard and mouse so that means you just have to find a game that enables keyboard and mouse. I would
    just look up online which games support keyboard and mouse.
  3. DoorlessLion439 Win User

    Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox one?

    Ummm you press far more buttons on a keyboard then a controller thata by design

    The ideal of a controller is simple button presses.the idea of a keyboard mouse is quick aiming thats about it
    If ark does not support mouse and keyboard i don't see why not it's a pc game too but since it's platforms vary i think I'll have to suggest this on their wild card forums they probably would add it on a future update who knows lols
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

    M/k or controller

    I'd go mouse and keyboard for monster hunter but controller for the rest.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

    Xbox Insider for family members

    Mouse and keyboard does not require to be part of the insider program. Just plug a USB keyboard and mouse in.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Mouse and keyboard on rainbow

    Rainbow 6 Siege does not support Mouse and Keyboard,

    You can use a third party usb device to get a Mouse and Keyboard working but because the game does not support M&Kb, it's classed as cheating and you run the risk of being banned from the game and Xbox.

    Games like Call of Duty Modern Warfare / Warzone do have M&Kb support.
Thema:

Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant

Loading...
  1. Does the hunter call of the wild not support mouse and keyboard if not, that it just ignorant - Similar Threads - Does hunter call

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]