Does the graphics on Xbox One X look the same to you as the original Xbox One?

Discus and support Does the graphics on Xbox One X look the same to you as the original Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the Xbox One X on the day it came out. I tried the game Ghost Recon Wildlands. I do think the graphics do look slightly better. I installed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Metroid Meister, Mar 7, 2018.

  1. Does the graphics on Xbox One X look the same to you as the original Xbox One?


    I got the Xbox One X on the day it came out. I tried the game Ghost Recon Wildlands. I do think the graphics do look slightly better. I installed Crackdown since it was an Xbox One X enhance title. I thought it looked exactly like it did on the Xbox 360.
    I did notice that the game did run a bit smoother. I did make sure I had the settings set on graphics and I'm using an LG 4K TV.

    :)
     
    Metroid Meister, Mar 7, 2018
    #1
  2. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest
    Xbox One X for Red Dead Redemption 2 on a 1080P display?

    The xbox one x will basically upscale to 4k, So you will get better graphics even on a 1080p tv over your current original xbox one console.
     
    DAZZA 433, Mar 7, 2018
    #2
  3. Minebuddy777
    Minebuddy777 Guest
    Questions about Minecraft: Super Duper Graphics Pack Compatibility

    Hi,

    I have a few questions about the Minecraft: Super Duper Graphics pack, I have read a few articles and watched a few videos about it, but I am kind of confused about its compatibility. I am going to be getting a Xbox one when the Super Duper Graphics pack releases,
    but I need to make sure I get the right system for it when it launches. Is the "Super Duper Graphics pack" exclusively for the Xbox One X or will it be compatible with the Original Xbox One and Xbox one S as well? Also if it is compatible with the original
    Xbox One and the Xbox One S, is it going to look drastically different then on the Xbox One X?

    Thanks in advanced,
     
    Minebuddy777, Mar 7, 2018
    #3
  4. Does the graphics on Xbox One X look the same to you as the original Xbox One?

    What`s your guide dog called?
     
    Paraffin Alien, Mar 8, 2018
    #4
  5. You should try other games. Download World of Tanks, you can see a huge difference between standard Xbox One and Xbox One X. Gears of War 4 looks awesome, as does Assassin's Creed Origins.

    It is up to the game developers as to how they use the tools they have to make their games look and play better.
     
    Njal the Blue, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Does the graphics on Xbox One X look the same to you as the original Xbox One?

    You should try other games. Download World of Tanks, you can see a huge difference between standard Xbox One and Xbox One X. Gears of War 4 looks awesome, as does Assassin's Creed Origins.

    It is up to the game developers as to how they use the tools they have to make their games look and play better.
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Does the graphics on Xbox One X look the same to you as the original Xbox One?

    What`s your guide dog called?
  8. DapperCrane Win User

    Xbox Support

    Far more issues with my One X(s) over my original One and over my One S as well. But graphically it does look better than its predecessors.
  9. Alchor Win User

    Rise of the Tomb Raider

    I'm having the same issue on my Xbox One X. I had completed the game story previously on my original Day One Edition Xbox One, but I can't load my game save to continue looking for collectibles. I get the graphics error 0x8007000e every time.
  10. Farscape247 Win User

    To connect to WIFI must remove ethernet cable ?

    does the same on the original xbox one, xbox one s, xbox one x, xbox series x and s.

    by design, nothing you can do.

    think it even did it on the xbox 360's that had wifi too.
Thema:

Does the graphics on Xbox One X look the same to you as the original Xbox One?

Loading...
  1. Does the graphics on Xbox One X look the same to you as the original Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Does graphics same

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  7. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  8. Xbox One S does not recognize optical 5.1 connection with DVDs and disables the graphical...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S does not recognize optical 5.1 connection with DVDs and disables the graphical...: The described problem only occurs when playing DVDs explicitly labeled as 5.1 capable. During playback, only a stereo signal is outputted. In the audio settings, there is no graphical surround...
  9. Xbox One S does not recognize optical 5.1 connection with DVDs and disables the graphical...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S does not recognize optical 5.1 connection with DVDs and disables the graphical...: Xbox One S does not recognize optical 5.1 connection with DVDs and disables the graphical surround setup The described problem only occurs when playing DVDs explicitly labeled as 5.1 capable....
  10. Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...: In steam you can delete it but I don't even know if there is one for "pc" from the "microsoft store" thanks. 064e07ea-2678-4c1c-8a4a-6edc4e4f6550