Does the Ferrari 458 racing wheel work with Xbox series X and if so, what games does it work?

Discus and support Does the Ferrari 458 racing wheel work with Xbox series X and if so, what games does it work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; That is the Ferrari 458 steering wheel work with Xbox series X and if so, what games and how do I use it? 44ea6f04-3384-4a92-9fa8-410dbaa2f420 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brax Rivera, Feb 10, 2025.

  1. Brax Rivera
    Brax Rivera Guest

    Does the Ferrari 458 racing wheel work with Xbox series X and if so, what games does it work?


    That is the Ferrari 458 steering wheel work with Xbox series X and if so, what games and how do I use it?

    :)
     
    Brax Rivera, Feb 10, 2025
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    steering wheel compatibility

    The version you are using is the old RW Ferrari 458 Racing Wheel that is compatible with xbox 360 and not compatible with xbox one.

    The new version Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel is compatible with Xbox One.
  3. Joel M77 Win User

    Does the Ferrari 458 racing wheel work with Xbox series X and if so, what games does it work?

    Hi Brax, my name is Joel, I'm here to help you with any problems or questions you may have.

    Brax, indeed the Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel, is compatible with Xbox One, One S. One X consoles and the Xbox Series X/S generation. The catalog of games compatible with this wheel is quite extensive, some of which are indicated below

    – ASSETTO CORSA

    – ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE

    – BUS SIMULATOR 18

    – CarX Drift Racing Online

    – DiRT RALLY:tm:

    – DiRT RALLY 2.0:tm:

    – DiRT:registered: 3 – Backwards Compatibility for Xbox 360

    – DiRT:registered: SHOWDOWN – Backwards compatibility for Xbox 360

    – DiRT:registered: 4

    – DiRT:registered: 5

    – FARMING SIMULATOR 15

    – FARMING SIMULATOR 17

    – FARMING SIMULATOR 19

    – FIA Truck Racing Championship

    – FORZA MOTORSPORT:registered: 7

    – FORZA MOTORSPORT:registered: 6

    – FORZA MOTORSPORT:registered: 5

    – FORZA HORIZON:tm: 2

    – FORZA HORIZON:tm: 3

    – FORZA HORIZON:tm: 4

    – F1:registered: 2015

    – F1:registered: 2016

    – F1:registered: 2017

    – F1:registered: 2018

    – F1:registered: 2019

    – F1:registered: 2020

    – F1:registered: 2021

    – GRAVEL

    – GRID:tm:

    – GRID:tm: 2 – Backwards Compatibility for Xbox 360

    – GRID:tm: AUTOSPORT – Backwards Compatibility for Xbox 360

    – MONSTER TRUCK CHAMPIONSHIP

    – MudRunner: A Spintires game

    – Nascar Heat Evolution

    – Nascar Heat 2

    – Nascar Heat 3

    – Nascar Heat 4

    – Nascar Heat 5

    – NEED FOR SPEED:tm: PAYBACK

    – OVERPASS

    – PROJECT CARS

    – PROJECT CARS 2

    – PROJECT CARS 3

    – SEBASTIAN LOEB RALLY EVO

    –SnowRunner

    – SRX: The Game

    – Super Street: The Game

    – THE CREW:tm:

    – THE CREW:tm: WILD RUN

    – THE CREW:tm: 2

    – TONY STEWART’S ALL-AMERICAN CAR RACING

    – Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing

    – TRUCK DRIVER

    – V-RALLY 4

    – WRC 5

    – WRC 6

    – WRC 7

    – WRC 8

    – WRC 9

    – WRECKFEST

    – XENON RACER

    Regards
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    XBox One Accessories

  5. CarTzy Win User

    Ferrari 458 spider does it work with windows 10? Or latest version windows?

    Hi Phil seychell,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    I understand that you would like to use your Ferrari 458 spider on Windows 10 PC. Upon doing research as per article My Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel does not work on my PC - Thrustmaster - Technical support website. The Ferrari 458 Spider is not supported by Windows platforms, and there are no drivers for it to work on Windows. Windows computers may detect the wheel and some of its buttons might work, but it will not be fully functional.
  6. T0X1C V3N0M Win User
Thema:

Does the Ferrari 458 racing wheel work with Xbox series X and if so, what games does it work?

Loading...
  1. Does the Ferrari 458 racing wheel work with Xbox series X and if so, what games does it work? - Similar Threads - Does Ferrari 458

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]