Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts?

Discus and support Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts? * Original title: Favourite Online Notification work for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 6e63b12b-631e-4d3c-b8ae-d, Jul 2, 2022.

  1. Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts?


    Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts?

    * Original title: Favourite Online Notification work for which accounts

    :)
     
    6e63b12b-631e-4d3c-b8ae-d, Jul 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts?

    Hi Zyleow1018! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    If you are referring to the setting that shows a notification when a friend listed as favorite is online, this works for child and adult accounts
  3. Jacyintha Win User

    Family Member Can't Use MS Points I've Granted

    Are they trying to download from the website or the console? If it doesn't work from the both, try EA, but while the account is treated as a child account, its still an adult account and adults can by from the website.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

    Kinderkonto zu Erwachsenenkonto Stufen -[Translation - Children's account to adult account levels]

    Hello PhilipBasgal,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing a child account to an adult account. Once an account has been established as a child account, it cannot be changed to an adult account until the child turns
    18. The best way to manage the child account is to
    add it to a family
    . This requires an adult account to add the child account to the family. Once the child account has been added to the adult account's family, the child account will be able to access online features. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Toxic Raven Win User

    Xbox Live - Downloading Content Issues

    Have you tried promoting the child account to an adult account?.

    support.xbox.com/.../online-safety

    Look for the Promote a child account to an adult account in Xbox section.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    I am adult and xbox-live asks for my parents....

    The service does not automatically change your account to an adult account once you turn 18. You have to promote the account from a child account to an adult account. You can see the instructions here -

    support.xbox.com/.../online-safety
Thema:

Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts?

Loading...
  1. Does the favourite online notification work for child or adult account or both accounts? - Similar Threads - Does favourite online

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  8. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  9. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]