Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store?

Discus and support Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Specifically fable 2 and 3 and their add ons? I didn't notice them on sale this black friday, I would think that if they ever go on sale then around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BUTTcheese034, Dec 10, 2021.

  1. Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store?


    Specifically fable 2 and 3 and their add ons? I didn't notice them on sale this black friday, I would think that if they ever go on sale then around this time of year would be it but unless I missed it on black friday I didn't see these games on sale. They are pretty pricey for decade old games currently so just wondering. I already have fable anniversary so not looking for that, just 2 and 3 and their add ons.

    :)
     
    BUTTcheese034, Dec 10, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store?

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Unfortunately, I didn't see if this franchise went on sale or not. There is also no way for us to know which games have entered the promotion or are going to enter. I like to follow the games on sale on this link.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/promotions/sales/fam...
  3. Tsovisto Win User

    Xbox Series S Redeemed Game (0x803f8007) NBA 2K23

    This actually makes more sense because in the case is the CD for the game and the back page of Redeeming Code Pamphlet says "Bonus Content".

    When I bought the game and console I literally asked the sales people if the fact that the game says "Series X" would be a problem since mine is a digital console (Series S) and they assured me I'd still be able to play because they're both Next Gen. It actually makes more sense that this code is just the bonus and this CD is supposed to be used in a Series X console. That's what I get for thinking the sales people in a tech store actually knew what they're talking about.

    Does this mean you can only buy Series S (digital) games from the Microsoft Store on the console and not from a tech/game store?
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

    Backwards Compatible Games

    I bought a disc copy of Batman: Arkham Origins a backwards compatible Xbox 360 game and I used to be able to see it for sale digitally on the Microsoft store, but ever since I installed onto my xbox via disc i can’t see the game itself in the store,
    I can only see the add ons. Any reason as to why this is happening? I’d like to own it digitally instead but the digital game page is nowhere to be found.
    What you mean with "for sale digitally on the microsoft store" ?

    If you have the original disc in your tray, the console start downloading the Xbox One version.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

    no video games contain digital copy codes like Movies do. You need to buy it for him digitally on the Xbox store, because the series S has no disc drive. Once you do that you should be good to go, and the game is currently on sale for Black Friday
  6. Nursemorph Win User

    Xbox Series S Redeemed Game (0x803f8007) NBA 2K23

    This actually makes more sense because in the case is the CD for the game and the back page of Redeeming Code Pamphlet says "Bonus Content".

    When I bought the game and console I literally asked the sales people if the fact that the game says "Series X" would be a problem since mine is a digital console (Series S) and they assured me I'd still be able to play because they're both Next Gen. It actually makes more sense that this code is just the bonus and this CD is supposed to be used in a Series X console. That's what I get for thinking the sales people in a tech store actually knew what they're talking about.

    Does this mean you can only buy Series S (digital) games from the Microsoft Store on the console and not from a tech/game store?
    Either from the Microsoft Store or 3rd party websites...pretty much anywhere that sells digital content. I am not sure on buying from physical shops as it's so long since I went to one but it's possible some stores do offer digital game codes.

    As to the sales people: Personally, I'd be making a complaint to the manager of the shop about them as they should not be selling disc games with a Series S console...whilst some games may come with a disc and a digital code, I don't believe it is very often...it's not like Blu-Rays where they frequently come with digital codes as well
Thema:

Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store?

Loading...
  1. Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store? - Similar Threads - Does Fable series

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]