does the DLC and the base game have to be on the same storage device for me to use it?
Discus and support does the DLC and the base game have to be on the same storage device for me to use it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Say I put Dying Light on my internal drive would I also have to put all my DLCs on the internal drive to use them or can I keep them external... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kiddie_Kleen, Jun 17, 2021.
Thema:
does the DLC and the base game have to be on the same storage device for me to use it?
Loading...
-
does the DLC and the base game have to be on the same storage device for me to use it? - Similar Threads - does DLC base
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?
in XBoX Games and AppsIf i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do... -
Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...: In steam you can delete it but I don't even know if there is one for "pc" from the "microsoft store" thanks. 064e07ea-2678-4c1c-8a4a-6edc4e4f6550 -
Immortals Fenyx Rising DLC does not show up in Cloud Gaming
in XBoX on WindowsImmortals Fenyx Rising DLC does not show up in Cloud Gaming: Hi, Exactly as the title says. It shows up in download version, but will not show up in Cloud Gaming. Is there a solutions to this? Best cc93464d-92a6-4254-a868-5f821117e3ae