Does the disney infinity base work on the Xbox s series

Discus and support Does the disney infinity base work on the Xbox s series in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does the Disney infinity 3.0 base work on the Xbox series s system? f6c8b84d-1d5a-4850-a280-161944b35757 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Melissa Gardner, Apr 3, 2023.

  1. Does the disney infinity base work on the Xbox s series


    Does the Disney infinity 3.0 base work on the Xbox series s system?

    :)
     
    Melissa Gardner, Apr 3, 2023
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Will an Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 base work on the Xbox Series X/S?

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    Good evening

    No, an Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 base will not work on the Xbox Series X/S. The Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S have different hardware architectures, and the peripherals for one console are not compatible with the other.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Does the disney infinity base work on the Xbox s series

    As long as you have the Xbox one version yes
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Disney infinity

    A descrição do jogo não significa que a base seja necessária:

    Descrição

    "Você já possui o Disney Infinity 1.0 ou 2.0 e quer jogar Disney Infinity 3.0? Traga a aventura! Você pode comprar o software de videogame Disney Infinity 3.0 como um download digital e desbloquear imediatamente o Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box. Criar histórias
    e aventuras divertidas com novos personagens e poderes!

    Esta compra inclui apenas o Software de jogos de vídeo do Disney Infinity 3.0. Por favor, note que uma plataforma compatível com a Disney Infinity Base e um mínimo de 1 Disney Infinity Figure é necessária para jogar. A Disney Infinity Base está disponível
    apenas nos pacotes iniciais Disney Infinity Starter Packs ou nos Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs. Para mais detalhes sobre a compatibilidade do Disney Infinity Base, visite Disney.com/Infinity.

    Você precisaria comprar a base para continuar jogando ou solicitar um reembolso.
    ------------------

    [Mod Translation - The description of the game does not mean that the base is needed:

    description

    "You already have Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0 and you want to play Disney Infinity 3.0? Bring adventure! You can buy Disney Infinity 3.0 video game software as a digital download and instantly unlock the Disney
    Infinity 3.0 Toy Box.
    with new characters and powers!

    This purchase only includes the Disney Infinity 3.0 Video Game Software.
    Please note that a platform compatible with the Disney Infinity Base and a minimum of 1 Disney Infinity Figure is required to play.
    The Disney Infinity Base is available only in the initial Disney Infinity Starter Packs or in the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs.
    For more details on Disney Infinity Base compatibility, visit Disney.com/Infinity.

    You would need to purchase the base to continue playing or request a refund.]
  5. Abby Cruz Win User

    Can I play Disney Infinity 3.0 on my Xbox One S?

    Would it work if I get a Xbox One Disney infinity 2.0 base for the 3.0 game?
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

    Disney Infinity 2.0

    Also, I want to confirm that you're using the Infinity Base that came with the Xbox One starter set ... the Wii base will not work, nor will a base from any other console version of Disney Infinity (even Xbox 360).
Thema:

Does the disney infinity base work on the Xbox s series

Loading...
  1. Does the disney infinity base work on the Xbox s series - Similar Threads - Does disney infinity

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go: Hardware: Lenovo Legion Go Firmware: 1.0.2.5 OS: Windows 11 (latest updates as of 12.26.2023 Xbox app: Fully up to date as of 12.26.2024 Other notes: we've rebooted several times,...
  9. Hi Community does anyone know if Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two would work on the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Community does anyone know if Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two would work on the...: Hi Community, does anyone know if Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two would work on the newest Xbox X Series console please? And if so, is it a 2 player game ? Thanks...
  10. What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...: My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game 8baa8e70-8015-4a13-9940-b75a92775d7f