Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?

Discus and support Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got the Delta update preview on the Xbox Insider app and I updated but I don't seem to have the new dashboard yet. Can anyone confirm whether... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/beneficialdiet18, Jul 11, 2023.

  1. Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?


    I just got the Delta update preview on the Xbox Insider app and I updated but I don't seem to have the new dashboard yet. Can anyone confirm whether the new dashboard is on the Delta preview?

    submitted by /u/beneficialdiet18
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/beneficialdiet18, Jul 11, 2023
    #1
  2. PureStevenL Win User

    I downloaded the preview update but the dash looks the same

    the update don't change the dashboard well not yet. to see what new go to the preview dashboard app and go to annouments
  3. Hordie Win User

    Xbox Preview nowa aktualizacja

    Hi Witam,

    If you're having issues with a Preview Feature I would suggest posting your question in the Update Preview Forums.

    Question translated:

    I have a problem with the new Xbox Dashboard update Preview. Podłącząjac to the falls headphones, if you want to adjust the volume in the dashboard, there is no such possibility. Does not display the options volume sound headphones or microphone audio.
    Turns on the normal dashboard. If anyone can help, either by a new update?
  4. Verified Man Win User

    my xbox one got the new Dashboard, but my series x didn’t get the dashboard

    which one , i see upadte preview omega and update preview delta?
  5. GODtheSniper Win User

    Update on October 6 for Preview Program Issue

    This is a known issue. The preview update dashboard has not yet finalized use of racing wheels on the NXOE. They are continually working on it, and it will roll it out probably with a later update of the preview dashboard.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

    As an Insider I've just gone thru 3-4 updates in the last week, 1 30 minutes ago, and the dashboard has had some changes to location of Tabs (twists) for Gamepass, Mixer, Community and Store.

    Also a bug was fixed that was quite annoying and it seems a lot more efficient and responsive.

    It is being tested by Beta and now Delta rings, next will be Omega and then after that GA (General Availability) will get released I assume sometime in the near future.

    So prepare yourselves. News for Beta, Delta Insiders Update provides further details.
Thema:

Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?

Loading...
  1. Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet? - Similar Threads - Does Delta Update

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Does switching from Omega to Delta preview require a factory reset?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does switching from Omega to Delta preview require a factory reset?: Been in the insider program for over 4 years and never switched previews but wanna give it a try. However I get the warning that it may cause a factory reset. If it is guaranteed to require a...
  8. Does the delta preview get the new home screen?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does the delta preview get the new home screen?: I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but i dont really know how it works. submitted by /u/waluigipls [link] [comments]
  9. Does Xbox preview delta have the new ui or does just omega have it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Xbox preview delta have the new ui or does just omega have it?: Does delta have the new ui or is it just omega? submitted by /u/SnooTigers7605 [link] [comments]
  10. Does the delta version on xbox update have the new dashboard ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does the delta version on xbox update have the new dashboard ?: I've recently updatef my xbox to delta release, but I still have the old dashboard, is this normal ? submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedSkirt835 [link] [comments]