Does the delta preview get the new home screen?

Discus and support Does the delta preview get the new home screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but i dont really know how it works. submitted by /u/waluigipls [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/waluigipls, Jul 9, 2023.

  1. Does the delta preview get the new home screen?


    I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but i dont really know how it works.

    submitted by /u/waluigipls
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/waluigipls, Jul 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Qwertei Win User

    Xbox One dashboard keyboard freezing and locking console..

    Hey there this is a Common issue at the moment it seems like players who run the new Xbox home screen for preview can back out of this by pressing the home button.

    So it does seem there is a close enough solution so far if you aren't running the latest preview update then you will need to use Xbox smartglass to finish what ever you wanted to say. But you will have to power cycle the console to get it working again.
  3. Verified Man Win User

    my xbox one got the new Dashboard, but my series x didn’t get the dashboard

    which one , i see upadte preview omega and update preview delta?
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

    The new Microsoft edge

    The "new" Edge is currently only available to Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview members.

    Insider issues are handled by Reddit Xbox Insiders forum. This forum is for General release OS issues.

    Edit.. As of 22nd July "new" Edge is available to Alpha, Beta, Delta Insider previews so it is getting closer to a General release.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Why no "delta updates" or why do a 2GB game take 2 GB to update?

    "Why no delta updates"

    Sounds like your console is enrolled in the Delta Xbox Insiders preview. If so, you should check the Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit.

    The reason you may be getting large 2GB updates is you missed a preview update and the console will download the complete updated OS specific to the Delta preview.

    If your only internet access is a phone hotspot I suggest you unenroll from all Insider previews and return the console to the General release OS for xbox consoles.

    For example, my console is enrolled in the Alpha skip ahead preview and I do 3-4 updates to the OS a week. It doesn't take long to use 2GB a week just in OS updates.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

    hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

    It's still rolling out so at some point you'll get it on your Series S.
    Only if you are in a Insider preview ring! ASA, Alpha, Beta, Delta or Omega.

    There has been no notification that the new dashboard has been released to GA.
Thema:

Does the delta preview get the new home screen?

Loading...
  1. Does the delta preview get the new home screen? - Similar Threads - Does delta preview

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does switching from Omega to Delta preview require a factory reset?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does switching from Omega to Delta preview require a factory reset?: Been in the insider program for over 4 years and never switched previews but wanna give it a try. However I get the warning that it may cause a factory reset. If it is guaranteed to require a...
  8. Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?: I just got the Delta update preview on the Xbox Insider app and I updated but I don't seem to have the new dashboard yet. Can anyone confirm whether the new dashboard is on the Delta preview?...
  9. Does Xbox preview delta have the new ui or does just omega have it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Xbox preview delta have the new ui or does just omega have it?: Does delta have the new ui or is it just omega? submitted by /u/SnooTigers7605 [link] [comments]
  10. Does the delta version on xbox update have the new dashboard ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does the delta version on xbox update have the new dashboard ?: I've recently updatef my xbox to delta release, but I still have the old dashboard, is this normal ? submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedSkirt835 [link] [comments]