Does the corsair hs70 work on Xbox series s?

Discus and support Does the corsair hs70 work on Xbox series s? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was about to buy one but I wasn't sure if it worked on my xbox. c8c85def-fee6-40ab-9c97-aa39708eb78d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheBobuxMan, Jan 4, 2021.

  1. TheBobuxMan
    TheBobuxMan Guest

    Does the corsair hs70 work on Xbox series s?


    I was about to buy one but I wasn't sure if it worked on my xbox.

    :)
     
    TheBobuxMan, Jan 4, 2021
    #1
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

    Is my wireless headset compatible with the xbox one

    The Corsair HS70 does not work on the Xbox One wirelessly. You might be able to use it wired to your controller.

    All compatible controllers will have a works with Xbox tag on the box. This one does not.
  3. SepiaMX Win User

    Is my wireless headset compatible with the xbox one

  4. StuartATrueRed Win User
  5. DemonHunter3 Win User

    Will an Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 base work on the Xbox Series X/S?

    Yes it does work xbox one games are backwards compatible with any series s or series x consoles
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Headset issues

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this FraserMorgan

    You can try resetting your headset, for this please use this article:
    https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410...

    If maybe the issue persist you may need to reach Corsair support
Thema:

Does the corsair hs70 work on Xbox series s?

Loading...
  1. Does the corsair hs70 work on Xbox series s? - Similar Threads - Does corsair hs70

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. why dorsnt hs70 pro woth with xbox series x