Does The Black Ops Trilogy Xbox 360 open region?

Discus and support Does The Black Ops Trilogy Xbox 360 open region? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I mean the 3 disc in one box 0e7ea7fc-8d0e-4d81-9f40-d50a8337ae78 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hoshi_978, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Hoshi_978
    Hoshi_978 Guest

I mean the 3 disc in one box

:)

Hoshi_978, Dec 7, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

No call of duty is not all region on 360
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Hoshi_978,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are asking if the Black Ops Trilogy (3 disc in one box) is open region. We know it is important for you know if the game is available for open region so we will collect you the details about the information you needed.

We can provide you with reference being added to Xbox website as provided by Activision (the game publisher). However, if you cannot see the specific region/country among the list we provided from our resources, then it would be best to contact support.

Based on this link: Buy Call of Duty®: Black Ops | Xbox: Only these languages are being supported:

[table][tr]Languages SupportedAUDIOINTERFACESUBTITLES[/tr][tr][td]English (United States)[/td][td]☑[/td][td]☑[/td][td]☑[/td][/tr][tr][td]German[/td][td]☑[/td][td]☑[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]English (United Kingdom)[/td][td]☑[/td][td]☑[/td][td]☑[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spanish (Spain)[/td][td]☑[/td][td]☑[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Spanish (Mexico)[/td][td]☑[/td][td]☑[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]French[/td][td]☑[/td][td]☑[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Italian[/td][td]☑[/td][td]☑[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Russian[/td][td]☑[/td][td]☑[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
    While, according to this link: Black Ops III Bundle (xbox.com):

The Games on Demand version supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese.

Though it did not state if this cannot be played on other regions, it would be best for you to contact the support and let them know where you are planning to play the game: Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War | Activision Support.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. isturbo1984 Win User

best call of duty

Well the Modern Warfare series and Black Ops series are each trilogies. So I'd suggest start with the first when it comes to the campaign. I liked the actual Black Ops story better--its different and more unique, but when it comes to an overall enjoyable
    campaign, I like the Modern Warfare games the best.

Modern Warfare trilogy:

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops trilogy:

1. Call of Duty: World at War (prequel)

2. Black Ops

3. Black Ops II (Nov. 2012 release)
  5. jeanxxxavendano Win User

Region Blocked *South America*

I have a region locked with black ops 1, I played it normally in my 360, then an update came and the game started to get problems, then the disc couldnt be read, even i cant download the black ops demo couze it says something about the region, i thought
    it was the disc, but i try to use it in two differents xbox and the same problem...
  6. Geri M. Win User

Is black ops 2 open region?

Hi Hoshi_978,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

As per research, the Black Ops content is currently REGION LOCKED in some regions. Kindly check Xbox status live for updates. Xbox Status | Xbox Support and Xbox Supported Countries & Regions | Xbox.

You can access it on your ACCOUNT, GAME DISC and PHYSICAL LIVE IN region ALL must match. If your account region and your physical location is in region with restriction, you will not be able to get the content.

This is your issue. "The Black Ops content is REGION LOCKED. That means in order to access it your ACCOUNT, GAME DISC and PHYSICAL LIVE IN region ALL must match. The best example is if your account region is UK and your physical live in region is IRELAND you will not be able to get the content with your current setup."

You are also free to check out the site for items that we've marked as completed or in progress. This is all thanks to users like you!

We really appreciate the feedback, and look forward to seeing the suggestion up on the site.

For the Best Gaming experience your region of your account should match your actual region. Refer to this link for a detailed information. Xbox locales FAQ | Xbox Support.

We hope we were able to inform you well. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Does The Black Ops Trilogy Xbox 360 open region? - Similar Threads - Does Black Ops

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  4. Why does my Xbox one x black screen for a few seconds every 15 minutes or so.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one x black screen for a few seconds every 15 minutes or so.: I tried to change the color depth setting but it didn’t change anything 0b321620-fa87-4c10-91d6-ab5266357759
  5. Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?: I open up Minecraft and its full screened while black, I think a way to fix this is resetting video settings but I dont know how to do that when I cant see anything (I doubt this has to do with...
  6. Why does my black ops 3 disc not work on series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my black ops 3 disc not work on series x?: I have an Xbox series x and I tried installing my Xbox one black ops 3 disc onto the Xbox. The installation keeps stopping and I have to restart the download. I tried installing from the Microsoft...
  7. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  8. i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...: ige tried everything but nothing seems to work 164a1589-9159-430f-b598-d634c97995ba
  9. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...
  10. Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer: I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver 5e7b41f8-1c36-4b25-9154-ab0426b94439