Does the backwards compatibility request fourm still exist?

Discus and support Does the backwards compatibility request fourm still exist? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been looking for a bit for this I know it use to be a thing. Anyone know if it still exists? All I really care about right now is seeing about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bigblockford360, May 4, 2023.

  1. Does the backwards compatibility request fourm still exist?


    I've been looking for a bit for this I know it use to be a thing. Anyone know if it still exists? All I really care about right now is seeing about Armored core V and Alpha Protocol, maybe some more obscure xbox originals. I know licensing is crazy hard but man I'd love to still have a memory fade in and be able to request it. Thanks

    :)
     
    bigblockford360, May 4, 2023
    #1
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    Does the backwards compatibility request fourm still exist?

    Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    I'm sorry, they added Xbox 360 games and original games last two years ago and it was the final list.
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    backward compat. request

  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Why no Backwards Compatibility?

    Backward compatibility doesn't exist but the search fonction on forums does.....

    Old useless thread.
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Original Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) to be playable on Xbox One?

  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Recommendation

Thema:

Does the backwards compatibility request fourm still exist?

Loading...
  1. Does the backwards compatibility request fourm still exist? - Similar Threads - Does backwards compatibility

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. how does one go about donloading a backwards compatible game on xbox 360 that was bought on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    how does one go about donloading a backwards compatible game on xbox 360 that was bought on...: so a while ago i bought the read dead redemption 1 and 2 bundle and rdr1 is in the backwards compatible section of the xbox store (website) and it says i own it (cause i do) and i want to play it...
  8. Why does my msfs 2020 download goes backwards

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my msfs 2020 download goes backwards: I got msfs 2020 and I'm currently downloading it and I'm 2 days in. It's at 1% my download speed is limited and I'm really tires of it. Then it goes back to 0% from 2gb to 800 mb. I'm really into...
  9. Why does no music on the orange box come on? (backwards compatibility)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does no music on the orange box come on? (backwards compatibility): Whenever i play the orange box on the series x, the music doesn’t come on however the sound does. Many others have the same issue but no fix. 9d3f9524-3b38-40e4-9400-a8e386bfc148
  10. How much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much signatures does it take to reinitiate the backwards compatibility program?: Hi, If and when the community provides enough proof of interest and demand for the continuation, how much signatures would it take through a petition to get the backwards compatibility program...