does that detele the account plus I push save apps and games

Discus and support does that detele the account plus I push save apps and games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend has an Xbox one and I used a disk to install wwe2k19 and it kept saying intallion stopped then I went two were it said reset console or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zzz-Jerry Rutledge, Mar 19, 2025.

  1. does that detele the account plus I push save apps and games


    My friend has an Xbox one and I used a disk to install wwe2k19 and it kept saying intallion stopped then I went two were it said reset console or facatore reset does that detele the account plus I push save apps and games

    :)
     
    zzz-Jerry Rutledge, Mar 19, 2025
    #1
  2. SweetMonet Win User

    does that detele the account plus I push save apps and games

    Hi, zzz-Jerry,

    Everyone deserves an uninterrupted gaming experience, and I know how frustrating it can be when technical issues disrupt your gameplay. I totally understand how annoying it must be not being able to enjoy your games because of this error. Don’t worry, let’s tackle this together and get it sorted out.

    When you did the factory reset, it had deleted all the profiles in your console. But that should have not affected the games and apps installed when you clicked the option keep games and apps. If you chose the remove everything, it removes all the accounts plus everything you installed or downloaded. You would then need to reinstall them one by one.

    Thank you!

  3. ukjonas Win User

    Installing To HDD

    Cant speak to others experiences but installing does make the box quieter during game play, does save on moving parts but I think that is far as the advantage goes.

    As for game freezes, I had around 700 or so a while back, deteled the majority of these and now have 12 including auto's - I followed some advice from these forums and cleared my game cache (LB+RB+X from starting the game to the start screen) and I didnt
    get anymore freezes.

    Therefore for me, it made a difference reducing the number os saves and/or game cache being cleared.
  4. Cheekyminion23 Win User

    ACCOUNT BEING HACKED NOW

    i been hacked changed my gamertag changed my arvter and deteled all my games and stuff of all my account takes the *** now i dont no if theres anythink i can do
  5. DragonC1 Win User

    Disney+ won't install on XBox One

    I had exactly same issue.

    I went to my apps and games, then to the full library, then to all apps owned, goto the Disney plus app, push the three line button on the controller, goto manage app, then install.

    Hope this works for you as well.
  6. daisy2182k Win User

    Profiles are missing on the xbox 360 sign in screen

    I deteled the corrupted files. I chatted with xbox support online and i did an update and the profiles did not come back. The game is still in the hard drive and it shows the save games from my xbox live profile and it shows unknown profiles which i believe
    to be the ones that are missing. Not sure what else to do or how to retrieve the missing profiles.
Thema:

does that detele the account plus I push save apps and games

Loading...
  1. does that detele the account plus I push save apps and games - Similar Threads - does detele account

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]