Does Sling TV have an alternate name for TV provider for the NFL app?

Discus and support Does Sling TV have an alternate name for TV provider for the NFL app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey All, Through the NFL app to utilize fantasy score tracker and game time updates, you can log in through your nfl, yahoo , etc, logins to track... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iZ Wasp, Sep 18, 2016.

1. iZ Wasp
    iZ Wasp Guest

Hey All,

Through the NFL app to utilize fantasy score tracker and game time updates, you can log in through your nfl, yahoo , etc, logins to track scores. The app also has the option to add your red-zone subscription, but you need to log in with your authorized subscriber.
    The app has an incredibly long list of providers. I currently use sling tv for red-zone, but I am unable to find it on the list. Does sling TV use an alternate TV Provider name where my login will work, or is sling tv not currently on this list?

Thanks for your help!

:)

iZ Wasp, Sep 18, 2016
  2. SDegenhart
    SDegenhart Guest
    Activate NFL Network Account With Sling TV

I have a Sling TV membership, but I would like to watch Thursday Night Football and NFL RedZone through the NFL App. When I go to login it has me go to nfl.com/labs/activateform to activate my account. However when I get to the site it does not have Sling
    TV as a provider. Does anyone know how to fix this?

SDegenhart, Sep 18, 2016
  3. UKenshin
    UKenshin Guest
    XBox One NFL App - NFL Network not working

I have the exact same problem. Does the NFL app require more bandwidth than other streaming apps? I use hulu, Netflix, and sling tv just fine. I have 10meg dsl. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and reverifying cable credentials. It says
    active for nfl network, but no video.

UKenshin, Sep 18, 2016
  4. Does Sling TV have an alternate name for TV provider for the NFL app?

Hey iZ Wasp,

There wouldn't be a case of it being listed as a different name. If you're unable to find the provider on the list, then unfortunately, your TV provider isn't supported yet. You can reach out to your current provider and tell them that you're interested
    in seeing it being supported for the NFL app if you'd like. Does Sling TV have an alternate name for TV provider for the NFL app? :)

Miss Ghidorah, Sep 19, 2016
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hey iZ Wasp,

There wouldn't be a case of it being listed as a different name. If you're unable to find the provider on the list, then unfortunately, your TV provider isn't supported yet. You can reach out to your current provider and tell them that you're interested
    in seeing it being supported for the NFL app if you'd like. :)
  6. UKenshin Win User

XBox One NFL App - NFL Network not working

I have the exact same problem. Does the NFL app require more bandwidth than other streaming apps? I use hulu, Netflix, and sling tv just fine. I have 10meg dsl. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and reverifying cable credentials. It says
    active for nfl network, but no video.
  7. User 9242019 Win User

NFL App with Comcast and DTV: Where's the answers?

This what that page Mister Fizzle linked to says * You must receive your television service through one of the providers listed above. If your TV provider is not listed, NFL Network and/or NFL RedZone is not offered as part of your TV subscription. Contact
    your TV provider and ask for NFL Network & NFL RedZone online. We are working to add new TV providers, so check back online with us soon to see if we've added yours to our list.

The above simply isn't true as the largest cable provider (Comcast) in the Puget Sound area which is not listed in the app DOES have NFL network and NFL Redzone available to subscribers and they have since the networks started. There are no issues, the app
    simply doesn't work and I think it is ridiculous that this was released this way in the first place. Someone is to blame for this not being available from Comcast and DTV on Day One and the users who subscribe ALREADY are not at fault here.
  8. Consultant1027 Win User

NFL App

Will the Xbox One NFL App allow me to watch NFL Redzone without a TV provider subscription?
  9. Lionss Win User

NFL app on Xbox One

I tried to use the nfl app to watch nfl network and it directs you to a website where you are supposed to type in a code that the app gives you in order to connect the xbox app with your tv subscription. so I went to the website and chose my tv provider
    and then it redirected me to a page asking me to log into my "watchtvanywhere" account. This makes no sense because I do not have a "watchtvanywhere" account and my tv provider is directv. needless to say I think the nfl app on xbox one has some issues.
Thema:

1. Does Sling TV have an alternate name for TV provider for the NFL app? - Similar Threads - Does Sling alternate

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.: I tried to watch hulu one day, started up the controller and console like normal, was able to open hulu with the buttons but after that all buttons except L3 R3 RT LT stopped working, I've tried...
  4. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  7. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  8. Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode: Today I left the Xbox series x in shutdown mode to download forza horizon 5 and I left it for about 6 hours and when I came back I noticed that the Xbox fan was off and when I turned on Xbox...
  9. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  10. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd