Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game?

Discus and support Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help with my question 11c9da0e-a423-463b-8342-d3b1f5ee94c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nightslasher175, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game?

Can someone help with my question

:)

Nightslasher175, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Nightslasher175,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to play Slime Rancher 2 and would like to know if this is only available to Xbox Cloud Gaming. To answer your question, this game preview of Slime Rancher 2 is available to be purchase from this link: Slime Rancher 2 | Xbox.

Since this is an early access to the game, should you encounter issues within the game, we encourage you to report it right away to the game developer.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

what console do you have, slime rancher 2 is for series s or x only not older xbox consoles. on the older consoles you have to play via cloud.
  4. Kidgamefreack Win User

Why doesn't it let me play slime rancher2

So how can I play Slime Rancher 2
  5. Zileah Win User

Slime Rancher 2 not showing?

6. Kidgamefreack Win User

Why doesn't it let me play slime rancher2

No I'm not and Slime rancher 2 and error (0x87e10011
Thema:

1. Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game? - Similar Threads - Does slime rancher

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  4. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  8. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  9. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  10. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...