Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game?

Discus and support Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help with my question 11c9da0e-a423-463b-8342-d3b1f5ee94c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nightslasher175, Nov 29, 2022.

  1. Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game?


    Can someone help with my question

    :)
     
    Nightslasher175, Nov 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game?

    Hello Nightslasher175,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    Based on your description, you are trying to play Slime Rancher 2 and would like to know if this is only available to Xbox Cloud Gaming. To answer your question, this game preview of Slime Rancher 2 is available to be purchase from this link: Slime Rancher 2 | Xbox.

    Since this is an early access to the game, should you encounter issues within the game, we encourage you to report it right away to the game developer.

    If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

    what console do you have, slime rancher 2 is for series s or x only not older xbox consoles. on the older consoles you have to play via cloud.
  4. Kidgamefreack Win User

    Why doesn't it let me play slime rancher2

    So how can I play Slime Rancher 2
  5. Zileah Win User

    Slime Rancher 2 not showing?

  6. Kidgamefreack Win User

    Why doesn't it let me play slime rancher2

    No I'm not and Slime rancher 2 and error (0x87e10011
Thema:

Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game?

Loading...
  1. Does slime rancher 2 require cloud gaming to play the game? - Similar Threads - Does slime rancher

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]