Does Rushmore (Insider Beta) Give More Activities?

Discus and support Does Rushmore (Insider Beta) Give More Activities? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With the Rushmore Insider Beta, does this mean that there is more insider content being released or is it a beta test for the new UI? I’m unsure.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GamingAndChilll, Jun 24, 2020.

  1. Does Rushmore (Insider Beta) Give More Activities?


    With the Rushmore Insider Beta, does this mean that there is more insider content being released or is it a beta test for the new UI? I’m unsure.

    submitted by /u/GamingAndChilll
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GamingAndChilll, Jun 24, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Varakharne Win User

    X-Play's Game of the Year!

    Is Morgan Webb still on this show ? She is pretty, but her jaw line looks like it was chiseled out of stone.There are faces on Mount Rushmore with more curvature then her.
  3. Arminator Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

    I never got an invite but just kept checking the Insider app until the option to move to the Alpha Ring appeared.
    "Only" checking the Insider App is not enough. If there are surveys and quests you can do, do them and answer the survey questions.

    Also, if a Beta-Feature is particularly helpful or does not work as you would like it to work, file feedback. Hold the Xbox button on the controller and use the send feedback button, when you encountered a problem.

    The more feedback and surveys you file the more "active" you are regarded as a Insider, and the higher the chance of getting an invite to the Alpha ring.
  4. annix Win User

    Xbox Beta App

    As far as I know, this would have nothing to do with the Insiders Program? The Insiders program just extends to Xbox One dashboard updates and certain console betas, to my knowledge the PC Beta program is a totally separate entity.

    That said, the type of people to be active both as an insider and on that subreddit would probably also be the type of person to try out the Beta App for PC.
  5. Photonimus Win User

    beta

    Input it in your redeem code, activate the app it gives you for registration, then wait a couple business days for the update.

    Afterwards, please keep all beta discussion to the beta forums, which may take more waiting to gain access to.
  6. SammyVS Win User

    I keep getting installation stopped error messages for minecraft

    If you open the insider's hub there does it show that you are in beta or not?
Thema:

Does Rushmore (Insider Beta) Give More Activities?

Loading...
  1. Does Rushmore (Insider Beta) Give More Activities? - Similar Threads - Does Rushmore Insider

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]