Does Rocksmith Backwords Compatible version work well on Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Does Rocksmith Backwords Compatible version work well on Xbox Series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I heard people complaining about the input lag and was just wondering if there is a point in purchasing it. c77d6148-d840-424b-825c-b0b944f14353 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FivePoundBling, May 29, 2023.

  1. Does Rocksmith Backwords Compatible version work well on Xbox Series X?


    I heard people complaining about the input lag and was just wondering if there is a point in purchasing it.

    :)
     
    FivePoundBling, May 29, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    Does Rocksmith Backwords Compatible version work well on Xbox Series X?

    Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I was reviewing the game listing on the Microsoft store, and someone shared a way to fix the lag that some users report to experience in the game

    If you decide to purchase it, give the next a try:
    "Plug your speakers or headphones directly into your controller's headset jack....LAG GONE"

    You can review this comment by visiting the next link:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/rocksmit...
  3. SammyVS Win User

    last gen version on new gen

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Only if the game allows, there is a game that does not have the backward-compatible version and it is only possible to install the version for Xbox Series S/X. If the game allows, you should see 2 game icons in your library, a backward-compatible version and one for the Xbox Series S/X.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

    can you alternate between series x/s version and old version of gta online?

    Yes, the old version of the game is backwards compatible, it will work on Xbox Series X/S consoles.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox series x

    If it was the 360 version, then no. That's not backwards compatible and wouldn't work on the Series X.
  6. Jowster12 Win User

    Can you make Disney/Pixar: Cars 2006 (which is the first Cars game) backwards compatible?

    Hello,

    They have currently stopped doing backwords compatibility. Hopefully they start doing it again after they are finished adding titles to the Xbox One X.
Thema:

Does Rocksmith Backwords Compatible version work well on Xbox Series X?

Loading...
  1. Does Rocksmith Backwords Compatible version work well on Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - Does Rocksmith Backwords

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]