Does Resident Evil 7: Deluxe Ed. qualify for the Games on Demand Preorder punch card?

Discus and support Does Resident Evil 7: Deluxe Ed. qualify for the Games on Demand Preorder punch card? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Was just wondering before I made the purchase. This question also applies to South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gold Edition. Thanks to anyone that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by I Am Mr Death, Jan 10, 2017.

  1. Does Resident Evil 7: Deluxe Ed. qualify for the Games on Demand Preorder punch card?


    Was just wondering before I made the purchase. This question also applies to South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gold Edition. Thanks to anyone that can answer the question.

    :)
     
    I Am Mr Death, Jan 10, 2017
    #1
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    will already pre-ordered games count for the games on demand reward?

    Hello Wizard of Dos,

    Since we can only track purchases through the Xbox store, retail purchases will not qualify for our offers, as it seems you are aware.

    Regarding your Games on Demand purchase, only eligible pre-order purchases during the offer period will qualify. Since your two pre-orders were made before the current offer period, they would not be eligible for the current offer. Your Resident Evil 7 purchase
    would award a punch for the previous Games on Demand, but since you only will get two punches for that punch-card from your purchase of Resident Evil and Titanfall, you did not complete that offer.
     
    XBLRewards8, Jan 10, 2017
    #2
  3. My reward isn't working properly

    hi, I have preorder 3 game to qualify for the preorder 3 games and get 15000 points offer and just recently preordered resident evil 5.

    It's showing I have preordered skyrim but it's not been added to the punch card, resident evil 7 isn't showing as preordered and I did that four days ago now.

    Is there anything you can do to help as I don't want to lose out on the 15000
     
    l Karlos 1979 l, Jan 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Does Resident Evil 7: Deluxe Ed. qualify for the Games on Demand Preorder punch card?

    Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Jan 10, 2017
    #4
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello I Am Mr Death,

    As mentioned in your previous post (Does the Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Deluxe Edition qualify for the Punchcard rewards?), these titles are eligible for Games on Demand if purchased
    within the offer period. The offer started in January 1st, so your purchase of Resident Evil 7 on December 31st was applied to the previous Games on Demand. Since your purchase of South Park was made in June, it was not within the offer period, and therefore
    did not award a punch.
     
    XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Does Resident Evil 7: Deluxe Ed. qualify for the Games on Demand Preorder punch card?

    Hello I Am Mr Death,

    As mentioned in your previous post (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/d84c44f8-a650-4d2e-88f2-fcb7e83d918c), these titles are eligible for Games on Demand if purchased
    within the offer period. The offer started in January 1st, so your purchase of Resident Evil 7 on December 31st was applied to the previous Games on Demand. Since your purchase of South Park was made in June, it was not within the offer period, and therefore
    did not award a punch.
  7. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

    Does Resident Evil 7: Deluxe Ed. qualify for the Games on Demand Preorder punch card?

  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

    will already pre-ordered games count for the games on demand reward?

    Hello Wizard of Dos,

    Since we can only track purchases through the Xbox store, retail purchases will not qualify for our offers, as it seems you are aware.

    Regarding your Games on Demand purchase, only eligible pre-order purchases during the offer period will qualify. Since your two pre-orders were made before the current offer period, they would not be eligible for the current offer. Your Resident Evil 7 purchase
    would award a punch for the previous Games on Demand, but since you only will get two punches for that punch-card from your purchase of Resident Evil and Titanfall, you did not complete that offer.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Pre-Order-Games / Punch Card Oct 2016 - Dec 2016

    Hello FloRian 2789,

    There is currently an error with Resident Evil 7 interacting with the previous Games on Demand punch card. We are working on a hotfix for this issue that we hope to have deployed soon. Once we have released this fix, and can confirm you have been appropriately
    updated, we will let you know on this post. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  10. Dark Stareaver Win User

    PRE-ORDER PUNCHCARD MISSION NOT REGISTERING MY PRE-ORDERED GAMES HOW DO I GET MY POINTS

    I pre-ordered Resident Evil 7 weeks ago and it still has not shown up in my punch-card. It is the last of the 3 I need to complete the reward mission. If someone can look into it. Thanks.
Thema:

Does Resident Evil 7: Deluxe Ed. qualify for the Games on Demand Preorder punch card?

Loading...
  1. Does Resident Evil 7: Deluxe Ed. qualify for the Games on Demand Preorder punch card? - Similar Threads - Does Resident Evil

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Why does Resident Evil 5 on the series S crash when trying to play online

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Resident Evil 5 on the series S crash when trying to play online: Whenever I try to join a game it always crashes when searching. I never had this issue when I played on the Xbox one but when I got my series S it started to crash. I know this is also a common...