Does Remote Play ever turn itself off on its own for anyone else?

Discus and support Does Remote Play ever turn itself off on its own for anyone else? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X for some reason randomly turns off remote play and I have to go turn it back on. Does this happen to anyone else? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/derekagraham, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Does Remote Play ever turn itself off on its own for anyone else?

My Xbox Series X for some reason randomly turns off remote play and I have to go turn it back on. Does this happen to anyone else?

submitted by /u/derekagraham
    [link] [comments]

/u/derekagraham, Apr 15, 2023
  2. ALLEpic Win User

Xbox turn's TV and cable box off without telling it to?

So it has happened when playing games and watching TV. I was just sitting there watching TV and the remotes were sitting on the table in front of me "Controller off" and nobody was touching the TV remote and both the TV and cable box turned off. Same thing
    while playing games except i'm using my controller and i'm not near the TV remote and they will both turn off "Can still here the game in my headphones" so i have to jump to get the remote to turn the TV back on. When they turn off the TV makes the noise that
    it's supposed to make when you turn it off so its not like its randomly loosing power or anything. Its not like it happens ever 20 min or anything like that. Its inconsistent and dose it every couple of days, so its hard to pinpoint a cause. Due to its infrequency
    i cant resolve it, not without doing research for other people with the same problem but i cant find anyone else with the same issue.
  3. Steveaes Win User

Need Code For Comcast Xfinity X1 Platform

I just got an X1 box and my Xbox One cannot recognize it to interact or control live tv. (I can view TV through the xbox but can't change channels, use the guide, etc)

The problem is that the Xbox knows it has connected with the stb by turning it off, and this X1 stb does not turn off. (its remote does not turn it off at all, it just eventually puts itself to sleep).

Help?
  4. PapaPapist Win User

Xbox gamertag suddenly appears to be in Chinese

Already done that as soon as I saw the chinese characters. That wasn't the issue however because the gamertag is still set as it just was showing as Chinese characters somehow. That being said, the problem resolved itself for me. Unfortunately I can't help anyone else who has the same issue as it happened on its own after a computer restart. So beyond the classic "turn it off, turn it on again" I've got nothing.
  5. KingofXboxOne Win User

Xbox One Elite turning itself on and off on its own

Thanks for the response. Yes it’s always been plugged directly into the wall socket as I know this is the best way and I don’t have anything else plugged into the console.

I think it may be a power pack issue as last night it was freaking out again and the light on the brick as the console was turning itself off and on was flicking between white and orange after a while consistently with the console turning on going white
    then going orange as it shut down!
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox One Elite turning itself on and off on its own

Hey there KingofXboxOne.

Do you have your Xbox One plugged into a surge protector or are you plugged directly into a wall outlet? If you're using a surge protector, be sure to bypass that and plug directly into a wall outlet, as surge protectors aren't supported and may cause issues.
    Also, if you have any USB devices plugged in, try removing those to see if there's any change.
Thema:

Does Remote Play ever turn itself off on its own for anyone else?

1. Does Remote Play ever turn itself off on its own for anyone else? - Similar Threads - Does Remote Play

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?: Not interested in cloud gaming, just remote play, so when my living room TV is being used, I can remote play on a TV in another room, without having to buy another xbox console....
  5. PC mic does not work with Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC mic does not work with Xbox remote play: Hello, thanks in advance for any assistance. I've been playing Xbox almost exclusively from my PC for over a year now, mostly Call of Duty (which relies heavily on voice comms). More recently, I...
  6. Can I play EAFC 24 on remote play? And does it work just like it does on console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play EAFC 24 on remote play? And does it work just like it does on console?: I have just bought a backbone controller for my iPhone so I can play games on the go. I was wondering if EAFC 24 works on remote play just as it does on console. Can I play online? And how does...
  7. Does Xbox Remote Play Work Without a TV/Screen/Monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Xbox Remote Play Work Without a TV/Screen/Monitor?: Whilst using Xbox Remote Play, I notice that it takes a while for remote play to load and I notice occasional screen tears and visual glitch-ups in the video. I'm planning to plug my Xbox Series X...
  8. Why does my suzuka 980 steering wheel shut down my remote every time it connects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my suzuka 980 steering wheel shut down my remote every time it connects: Every time I hook up my suzuka steering wheel 98 it shuts my remote down and it says my controller came disconnected what do I do 6343fcbb-3c2f-4493-a597-8d5c086fe4bf
  9. Can I play games from one of my consoles on another console I own? Does remote play allow...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play games from one of my consoles on another console I own? Does remote play allow...: Hi, I own a Series X: 1 TB, and a Series S: 4TB. I want to know if remote play will allow me to play games from the 1S on the Series X? This is not about remote gaming from a mobile device,...
  10. Why does Remote Play from XBox to Windows 10 (on the same network), require outbound...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Remote Play from XBox to Windows 10 (on the same network), require outbound...: I'll outright say this is just asinine. I'm trying to remote play from my Series X to my Windows 10 PC that exist on the same network; however, the video quality is absolute garbage and completely...