does region matter if i pre ordered game?

Discus and support does region matter if i pre ordered game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i pre ordered fifa 18. My account is uk but i live Estonia. I would like to ask do i get my game? a8348e3b-bde3-4e8e-b2e1-fcd076903f7d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeduZka, Sep 5, 2017.

1. DeduZka
    DeduZka Guest

i pre ordered fifa 18. My account is uk but i live Estonia. I would like to ask do i get my game?

:)

DeduZka, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Zanjara
    Zanjara Guest
    games on demand pre order punchcard

I pre ordered for honor and have not got the 15,000 rewards credits. Does it matter if i ordered the deluxe version of the game?

Any help would be great

Zanjara, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Greyhawk 5
    Greyhawk 5 Guest
    i live in canada but when i try to pre-order the xbox one it says i live in europe

If you are pre-ordering from the Xbox itself (or any other device for that matter), make sure your region is set to the current one you are living in. There also may be a shortage of consoles available to pre-order and it is instead giving you the next available
    region with consoles that may be ordered.

Greyhawk 5, Sep 5, 2017
  4. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest

Region always matters for purchases. I would look under microsoft account and verify it shows under past transactions and contact billing to see if you can get it corrected for your region.

pr1malg3ar, Sep 5, 2017
  5. pr1malg3ar Win User

Region always matters for purchases. I would look under microsoft account and verify it shows under past transactions and contact billing to see if you can get it corrected for your region.
  6. Greyhawk 5 Win User

i live in canada but when i try to pre-order the xbox one it says i live in europe

If you are pre-ordering from the Xbox itself (or any other device for that matter), make sure your region is set to the current one you are living in. There also may be a shortage of consoles available to pre-order and it is instead giving you the next available
    region with consoles that may be ordered.
  7. Hellfire IRL Win User

Pre-order location - Does it matter?

Done mines through R* warehouse, don't know if it's release day guaranteed.
  8. iAshHD Win User

Nope.

Everywhere gets the Blimp DLC, if that's what you mean.

Otherwise, Amazon, GAME, Play etc all guarantee release day delivery.
  9. Pull Me a Pint Win User

I've pre-ordered from several sites in the past and have all got them on time, including Amazon. On a few occasions, I've got the game early but this has started to dry up now that publishers have started tightening up on their supply chain & introducing
    bigger restrictions.
Thema:

1. does region matter if i pre ordered game? - Similar Threads - does region matter

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.: I tried to watch hulu one day, started up the controller and console like normal, was able to open hulu with the buttons but after that all buttons except L3 R3 RT LT stopped working, I've tried...
  4. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  7. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  8. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...
  9. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?: So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf
  10. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...