does region matter if i pre ordered game?

Discus and support does region matter if i pre ordered game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i pre ordered fifa 18. My account is uk but i live Estonia. I would like to ask do i get my game? a8348e3b-bde3-4e8e-b2e1-fcd076903f7d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeduZka, Sep 5, 2017.

  1. DeduZka
    DeduZka Guest

    does region matter if i pre ordered game?


    i pre ordered fifa 18. My account is uk but i live Estonia. I would like to ask do i get my game?

    :)
     
    DeduZka, Sep 5, 2017
    #1
  2. Zanjara
    Zanjara Guest
    games on demand pre order punchcard

    I pre ordered for honor and have not got the 15,000 rewards credits. Does it matter if i ordered the deluxe version of the game?

    Any help would be great
     
    Zanjara, Sep 5, 2017
    #2
  3. Greyhawk 5
    Greyhawk 5 Guest
    i live in canada but when i try to pre-order the xbox one it says i live in europe

    If you are pre-ordering from the Xbox itself (or any other device for that matter), make sure your region is set to the current one you are living in. There also may be a shortage of consoles available to pre-order and it is instead giving you the next available
    region with consoles that may be ordered.
     
    Greyhawk 5, Sep 5, 2017
    #3
  4. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest

    does region matter if i pre ordered game?

    Region always matters for purchases. I would look under microsoft account and verify it shows under past transactions and contact billing to see if you can get it corrected for your region.
     
    pr1malg3ar, Sep 5, 2017
    #4
  5. pr1malg3ar Win User

    does region matter if i pre ordered game?

    Region always matters for purchases. I would look under microsoft account and verify it shows under past transactions and contact billing to see if you can get it corrected for your region.
  6. Greyhawk 5 Win User

    i live in canada but when i try to pre-order the xbox one it says i live in europe

    If you are pre-ordering from the Xbox itself (or any other device for that matter), make sure your region is set to the current one you are living in. There also may be a shortage of consoles available to pre-order and it is instead giving you the next available
    region with consoles that may be ordered.
  7. Hellfire IRL Win User

    Pre-order location - Does it matter?

    Done mines through R* warehouse, don't know if it's release day guaranteed.
  8. iAshHD Win User

    Pre-order location - Does it matter?

    Nope.

    Everywhere gets the Blimp DLC, if that's what you mean.

    Otherwise, Amazon, GAME, Play etc all guarantee release day delivery.
  9. Pull Me a Pint Win User

    Pre-order location - Does it matter?

    I've pre-ordered from several sites in the past and have all got them on time, including Amazon. On a few occasions, I've got the game early but this has started to dry up now that publishers have started tightening up on their supply chain & introducing
    bigger restrictions.
Thema:

does region matter if i pre ordered game?

Loading...
  1. does region matter if i pre ordered game? - Similar Threads - does region matter

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  8. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...
  9. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?: So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf
  10. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...