Does redownloading authenticator allow you to add it back to your account?
Discus and support Does redownloading authenticator allow you to add it back to your account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I accidentally removed authenticator from my account I don’t remeber how but it’s not on my security settings but it still says my account is on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAGL3Y, Feb 2, 2025.
Thema:
Does redownloading authenticator allow you to add it back to your account?
Loading...
-
Does redownloading authenticator allow you to add it back to your account? - Similar Threads - Does redownloading authenticator
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Why does cod still keep crashing after I deleted it and redownloaded it
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does cod still keep crashing after I deleted it and redownloaded it: I have done everything you guys have told other people to do. My Xbox runs every other game on my console just fine and around 70 to 80 fps. I tried deleting cod and redownloading it, clearing my... -
Does anyone have a method for redownloading Game Room?
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes anyone have a method for redownloading Game Room?: One day back in 2014, I distinctly remember that either someone in my family had purchased Game Room off of the 360 marketplace under the gamertag QSK Swift. I even remember that we had Game Pack... -
why does my xbox keep randomly deleting games randomly and then redownloading them again...
in XBoX Games and Appswhy does my xbox keep randomly deleting games randomly and then redownloading them again...: my xbox keeps deciding to randomly delete games and redownload them for some reason, playing call of duty and then suddenly kicks me out and then starts redownloading them, please help this has...