Does quick resume work with the Blu-ray player on the Series X?

Discus and support Does quick resume work with the Blu-ray player on the Series X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m absolutely positive it has worked before however not in a very long time. I also have resume playback checked but that ain’t working either. Any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlodoBaggins1, Dec 21, 2024.

  1. Does quick resume work with the Blu-ray player on the Series X?


    I’m absolutely positive it has worked before however not in a very long time. I also have resume playback checked but that ain’t working either.

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/FlodoBaggins1
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/FlodoBaggins1, Dec 21, 2024
    #1
  2. Moby 3174 Win User

    Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player Fix it! Fix It! Fix it! FIX IT! FIX IT!

    I only have one 4K Blu-Ray Player. It's my Xbox Series X.
  3. Deus ex Mox Win User

    Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

    I got a response from Customer Service: no support for Dolby Vision on Blu-ray app on Xbox One X at the moment (not even on Xbox Series X).

    They said they are working on that, since a lot of people made complaints about this issue. I hope it's true, it's ridiculous to not support Dolby Vision nowadays on a device that has been promoted as a valid Blu-ray player.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    If i switch from xbox one to the series S, can i transfer my disc games over so they are downloaded?

    what about series X?
    Yes, the Series X has a Blu-Ray drive. Your Xbox One disc games will work on this system.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

    3D Blu Ray playback On Series X

    To be fair, on the Xbox Series X official page, there is no mention of 3D so it can't be expected:

    "Optical Drive. 4K UHD Blu-Ray"

    As to not having a state of the art player, not surprised there either....a £450 ($500) console is not expected to have a blu-ray player that would cost probably £200 standalone
  6. tdehan Win User

    How to make Xbox 1s to resume DVD play from where I left off?

    All my DVD discs in my DVD and Blu-ray player will resume from where left off. It just doesn't work on the Xbox 1s even though in the settings it is set to do so.
Thema:

Does quick resume work with the Blu-ray player on the Series X?

Loading...
  1. Does quick resume work with the Blu-ray player on the Series X? - Similar Threads - Does quick resume

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Why when I use quick login on my xbox series s to login to roblox it does not work

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I use quick login on my xbox series s to login to roblox it does not work: Everytime I try to login it won't work at all on roblox I'm using my current account and quick login or the QR code shown on screen and it comes up with login from some random place I press...
  8. Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon: it happen last week when i went to turn on my console (XBOX ONE) my console only showed a black screen but i was able to bring up the side menu. I turned off my console and left it for a couple of...
  9. Quick resume does not work with always online games

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick resume does not work with always online games: Can some one fix quick resume and always online games at Microsoft? For example, Fortnite never works and it cannot reconnect or load, because of the quick resume. It does not matter do you...
  10. Does anyone know what it means when the power button flashes twice in quick succession?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what it means when the power button flashes twice in quick succession?: I'm getting system error: E208 00000003 00000006 Then the Xbox stops sending a signal to my TV submitted by /u/madMARTYNmarsh [link] [comments]