Does Quantum Break digital in Xbox Store still come with Alan Wake?

Discus and support Does Quantum Break digital in Xbox Store still come with Alan Wake? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've read both that it does and does not and there are many posts of purchasers that did not receive code message. I'd rather have the digital version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robcmo, Jan 3, 2018.

  1. robcmo
    robcmo Guest

    Does Quantum Break digital in Xbox Store still come with Alan Wake?


    I've read both that it does and does not and there are many posts of purchasers that did not receive code message. I'd rather have the digital version of QB, but if not I may have to buy the disc version to get the AW code. Thanks.

    :)
     
    robcmo, Jan 3, 2018
    #1
  2. Alan Wake Digital Code

    I bought a digital game off quantum break and have ever received my Alan wake code and I've had quantum break for at least 2 weeks now and still nothing plz send me the Alan wake digital backward compatibility code xbox
     
    Reaper Outlet, Jan 3, 2018
    #2
  3. PNON
    PNON Guest
    Alan Wake (Quantum break Pre-Order Bonus) code never received

    Hello, I pre-ordered Quantum Break at the Xbox Store, but still haven't received a code for the bonus of the original Alan Wake X360 digital copy. Thanks
     
    PNON, Jan 3, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Does Quantum Break digital in Xbox Store still come with Alan Wake?

    No. That was a preorder promotion so it's no longer available digitally.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 3, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Missing free games codes from Quantum break

    Hey there!

    When did you purchase/redeem the Quantum Break code? In order to receive Quantum Break on Windows 10 and Alan Wake's American Nightmare, you would have needed to redeem the digital code before April 4th, 2016 (or April 10th in US, Canada, and UK) to
    be eligible. If the code was redeemed on your account after those dates, unfortunately you're not eligible to receive Quantum Break on Windows 10 and Alan Wake's American Nightmare codes.

    In regards to Alan Wake, did you purchase an Quantum Break Xbox One bundle, or did you purchase a digital code for Quantum Break? That will help us a bunch.
  6. Miramirajane Win User

    Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

    Guys,

    The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

    Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

    •Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

    •Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

    •Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

    •Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

    •Quantum Break on Windows 10
  7. Miramirajane Win User

    Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

    Hi Soulidium 86,

    The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

    Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

    •Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

    •Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

    •Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

    •Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

    •Quantum Break on Windows 10
  8. Miramirajane Win User

    Missing Quantum Break Preorders

    Hi AceHack00,

    The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

    Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

    •Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

    •Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

    •Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

    •Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

    •Quantum Break on Windows 10
  9. Miramirajane Win User

    I received one code from quantum break preorder

    Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

    The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

    Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

    •Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

    •Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

    •Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

    •Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

    •Quantum Break on Windows 10
Thema:

Does Quantum Break digital in Xbox Store still come with Alan Wake?

Loading...
  1. Does Quantum Break digital in Xbox Store still come with Alan Wake? - Similar Threads - Does Quantum Break

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]