Does PSO2 perks for Xbox pass holder upgrade to Xbox pass Ultimate given seperately?

Discus and support Does PSO2 perks for Xbox pass holder upgrade to Xbox pass Ultimate given seperately? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently upgrade my xbox pass to the ultimate version. PSO2 gives bundles of goods inside the game, and I have already redeem it for the normal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CrisisWalker, May 29, 2020.

  1. CrisisWalker
    CrisisWalker Guest

    Does PSO2 perks for Xbox pass holder upgrade to Xbox pass Ultimate given seperately?


    I have recently upgrade my xbox pass to the ultimate version. PSO2 gives bundles of goods inside the game, and I have already redeem it for the normal xbox pass version. I'm wondering if I can also get the extra item that the Ultimate version have that
    is not on the normal pass, and if I can, how can I get it? Thanks for the answer.

    :)
     
    CrisisWalker, May 29, 2020
    #1
  2. CrisisWalker Win User

    Does PSO2 perks for Xbox pass holder upgrade to Xbox pass Ultimate given seperately?

    So does that mean that I should have all the perks available to me from PSO2 even before upgrading to the ultimate version ?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Does PSO2 perks for Xbox pass holder upgrade to Xbox pass Ultimate given seperately?

    The version for Ultimate is the same as regular Game Pass. Ultimate is just a way of bundling subscriptions. It doesn't effect how Game Pass/perks work.
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

    Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, you can find your perks on your console within the Xbox Game Pass tab, in the new Xbox (beta) app on Windows
    10 PC, or within the Xbox Game Pass mobile app. And as Zenosos said Pso2 is Na and Canada only
  5. Sera1244 Win User

    Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, you can find your perks on your console within the Xbox Game Pass tab, in the new Xbox (beta) app
    on Windows 10 PC, or within the Xbox Game Pass mobile app. And as Zenosos said Pso2 is Na and Canada only
    I have gone to the page, but it was not listed. I only saw 3 other games.

    I am in the USA so I am in the right region.
  6. RrrrrYyyy Win User

    Gamepass expired yesterday

    -Billing history

    -Redeem a code or prepaid card

    -Upgrade and add Perks, Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) and more to your membership.

    -Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

    -Cancel subscription
Thema:

Does PSO2 perks for Xbox pass holder upgrade to Xbox pass Ultimate given seperately?

Loading...
  1. Does PSO2 perks for Xbox pass holder upgrade to Xbox pass Ultimate given seperately? - Similar Threads - Does PSO2 perks

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]