Does progress from other games transfer over to Xcloud?

Discus and support Does progress from other games transfer over to Xcloud? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was planning on playing Forza Horizon 4 on Xcloud, but I would like to know what happens with the progress I currently have with the game. Will it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vette_Boi22, Nov 21, 2019.

  1. Does progress from other games transfer over to Xcloud?


    I was planning on playing Forza Horizon 4 on Xcloud, but I would like to know what happens with the progress I currently have with the game. Will it become a seperate save only available on Xcloud, overwrite my current progress, or resume my current progress I have stored on my Xbox?

    submitted by /u/Vette_Boi22
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Vette_Boi22, Nov 21, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    I lost all my progress of Forza Horizon 5

    Your progress from Microsoft does not transfer to Steam. So if you want to play it through Steam, you'd have to start over.
  3. Kiran Bhandari1 Win User

    EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

    On the EA website it says progress can transfer over between console families, just not cross-platform. Therefore, progress should transfer between Xbox One and Series X like other games.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

    xbox cloud dlc not showing in non-cloud version?

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    Good evening

    The Xcloud and installed versions are different, as the cloud version is from the xbox. if there is one of the versions it is possible that it does not have it in the other and vice versa, I am sorry but they do not have shared progress in most games.
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

    xCloud does not have this function to save progress manually or store to PC/phone internal memory. Everything is saved in the cloud but this issue is preventing the service from working properly.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    COD account did not switch over to XBOX one

    Hi there, your achievements and campaign progress will not carry over as they are separate from your Xbox One game and don't transfer. However, your multiplayer progress and rank will carry over and work simultaneously for both platforms.
Thema:

Does progress from other games transfer over to Xcloud?

Loading...
  1. Does progress from other games transfer over to Xcloud? - Similar Threads - Does progress games

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?: I have xbox Forza horizon 5 on disc for the xbox 1, but i want to play forza on my pc. Would my progression from console carry over to pc. 0bbad4c0-b72d-43a8-95b5-3de7c56473ef