Does playing a game i already refunded puts me in risk of getting banned?

Discus and support Does playing a game i already refunded puts me in risk of getting banned? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i just wanted to report that i have recently refunded a game but i still can play said game and when i go to the store it clearly says i own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YuckyDeer79, May 19, 2023.

1. YuckyDeer79
    YuckyDeer79 Guest

hello, i just wanted to report that i have recently refunded a game but i still can play said game and when i go to the store it clearly says i own the game, what i want to know is does playing this game puts me in risk of getting banned?

:)

YuckyDeer79, May 19, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Rest assured that you won't get banned for that. It is possible that they are still reviewing your refund request before processing it. Once it has been processed, the license of the game will be revoked from your account and you should not be able to play it after that.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

I’m really scared to get banned :.(

I still don't see this putting you at risk of being banned. Just try to not do this again, since these are multiple refund requests for the same game you keep purchasing and playing.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Will doing the following ban my console from Xbox live?

No one here can say 100% that you'll get a ban, but it does put you at risk for being banned.
  5. Smwutches Win User

MX VS ATV : Reflex Demo.

Playing games that are not legit (meaning either download directly through Xbox or a retail disc) does put you at risk for being banned.
  6. SteveJoseph1 Win User

Game share of a game bought from region different than mine on another account added to same console

I know gamesharing is legal

What I don’t know is does sharing a license that’s in first place bought from another region and put (account a) at risk of getting ban will also put (account b) at the same risk for sharing it ?
Thema:

1. Does playing a game i already refunded puts me in risk of getting banned? - Similar Threads - Does playing game

2. play a pc game reward does not redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    play a pc game reward does not redeem: Despite many attempts (well over a month), the play a pc game reward does not redeem. I have logged in and out several times. Played three or four different games a day for at least an hour --- to...
  3. My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year: Hi. My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year. There are only two games, although this year I've played several releases, like Hi-Fi RUSH (see the last...
  4. Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?: Can my son play against me online if he does not own the same game on his system? 8ff006b9-eed4-4546-8137-4ec74a09332a
  5. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  6. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  7. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  8. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that...
  9. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  10. How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...: When I run Starfield on my PC (game pass, not bought) it loads the game and then suddenly closes it, before it finishes loading, and gives me the error: "Your PC does not meet the system...