Does PayPal (Credit Card) count?

Discus and support Does PayPal (Credit Card) count? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I used PayPal (money taken from credit card tho) to buy the 3 months of Gold and 1000 vbucks offer am I still eligible?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by toxplicity, Dec 21, 2018.

  1. toxplicity
    toxplicity Guest

    Does PayPal (Credit Card) count?


    I used PayPal (money taken from credit card tho) to buy the 3 months of Gold and 1000 vbucks offer am I still eligible?

    :)
     
    toxplicity, Dec 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Does PayPal (Credit Card) count?

    The code should be sent within 2 weeks of purchase. So there are still a few days before you should receive the code if you do qualify.
  3. toxplicity Win User

    Does PayPal (Credit Card) count?

    But I ordered it on the 8th of December. So it's been A week and 4 says. So surely it would've come by now.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

    Does PayPal (Credit Card) count?

    Hi there,

    Thanks for reaching out to us in forums for this question. Based on the Terms and Conditions from the promotion, it does require a credit card to be eligible. View the full promotion by

    clicking here
    . It does specify that a credit card IS required, but isn't specific concerning PayPal backed by a credit card, so its a bit of a gray area. Ultimately, if you do not receive the Vbucks after 2 weeks, then you'd likely know. Sorry that its
    a 50/50 answer, however we can only go by what the Terms and Conditions say explicitly.

    Terms and conditions

    Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec.
    After first month, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription
    continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit card required.

    I hope that this helps you out.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Renew gold get a free 10$ gift card ? Haven't received gift card

    It must be with a credit card or bankcard or paypal

    As mentioned a prepaid code doesn't count
  6. Photonimus Win User

    I can't add PayPal without credit card info.

    If the paypal account does not have a valid credit card attached to it, or direct bank connection, then the paypal account itself is not a valid payment method.
Thema:

Does PayPal (Credit Card) count?

Loading...
  1. Does PayPal (Credit Card) count? - Similar Threads - Does PayPal Credit

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Paypal does not work in my country is it ok if i pirate minecraft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paypal does not work in my country is it ok if i pirate minecraft: I was a fan of minecraft since being 8 years old, to this day i still cant get it because i live in libya so paypal does not work for me. So i have been pirating minecraft for years, now i...