Does paying for gamepass ultimate add more time to current Gamepass for PC subscription?

Discus and support Does paying for gamepass ultimate add more time to current Gamepass for PC subscription? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I recently redeemed an xbox gamepass for PC 3 month code promotion and I was wondering if I was to purchase a gamepass ultimate subscription,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RBChe, Oct 3, 2020.

  1. RBChe
    RBChe Guest

    Does paying for gamepass ultimate add more time to current Gamepass for PC subscription?


    Hello,

    I recently redeemed an xbox gamepass for PC 3 month code promotion and I was wondering if I was to purchase a gamepass ultimate subscription, would it be added to my ongoing 3 month pc sub, or is it better for the PC one to run out then purchase it?

    :)
     
    RBChe, Oct 3, 2020
    #1
  2. RustyEquation66 Win User

    Does paying for gamepass ultimate add more time to current Gamepass for PC subscription?

    Hi RBChe,

    If you buy an ultimate code everything you already have (f.e. Xbox Live gold, PC of Game Pass) will be converted.

    You just have to understand if you want to play everywhere or just in one platform (PC or Xbox).
  3. dempup Win User

    Does paying for gamepass ultimate add more time to current Gamepass for PC subscription?

    Hi RBChe.

    Yes, your remaining Game Pass PC months will be converted to GPU and added to your current time left.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

    Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate

    You will be paying for the new subscription. You upgrading your current subscription of Gold to Gamepass Ultimate.
  5. Madmuzzinator Win User

    Xbox gamepass on PC.

    it does say that I am paying for a gamepass ultimate subscription.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Xbox live cancelation

    Hello,

    Are you currently a Gamepass Ultimate subscriber? If so, if you buy just gold or just Gamepass, it will only add about 2 weeks unless you pay for 1 month of Ultimate.
Thema:

Does paying for gamepass ultimate add more time to current Gamepass for PC subscription?

Loading...
  1. Does paying for gamepass ultimate add more time to current Gamepass for PC subscription? - Similar Threads - Does paying gamepass

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. why does my xbox say the standard game pass is 1 dollar but when i go to pay it says the...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why does my xbox say the standard game pass is 1 dollar but when i go to pay it says the...: I have had this happen to be multiple times and i want to understand why. 18917b30-6150-4e6b-a531-26cd7493b2d8
  7. Why does Microsoft have support that does not actually support? Why do I pay for the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft have support that does not actually support? Why do I pay for the...: Why does Microsoft have support that does not actually support? Why do I pay for the service if they can resolve an issue if/when one occurs? I can log into my account on my pc and my mobile yet...
  8. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  9. Also payed for ultimate edition of rem 2 , why does it say standard Ed when playing ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Also payed for ultimate edition of rem 2 , why does it say standard Ed when playing ?: Why am I playing standard Ed after paying for ultimate ? 47c03e27-d447-49a5-b4f5-4d4b1d279e8d
  10. If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...

    in XBoX on Windows
    If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...: I want to get a developer account so that i can enable dev mode on my xbox series S. For some reason u have to use a credit card as payment option. my question is if i enter my credit card...