Does nights of the old republic work on Xbox one?

Discus and support Does nights of the old republic work on Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one S that ik can play Xbox most xbox 360 games but what about the original Xboxmor specifically Nights of the Old Republic if not can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DivertingMoss94, Feb 22, 2018.

  1. Does nights of the old republic work on Xbox one?


    I have an Xbox one S that ik can play Xbox most xbox 360 games but what about the original Xboxmor specifically Nights of the Old Republic if not can you use an Xbox 360 then or is only the oriu Xbox comparable?

    :)
     
    DivertingMoss94, Feb 22, 2018
    #1
  2. Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming!

    Hello everyone Does nights of the old republic work on Xbox one? :)

    The only Star Wars oversaturation that I want are Knights Of The Old Republic, Knights Of The Old Republic 2, and Knights Of The Old Republic 3.

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Does nights of the old republic work on Xbox one? :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Feb 22, 2018
    #2
  3. SWTOR Coming To Xbox ONE?

    ..........

    Hello "ShadowFang323" Does nights of the old republic work on Xbox one? :)

    ..........

    The only Star Wars game that I want to see on the Xbox One are Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 3 and Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic classic collection (KOTOR 1 & 2).

    ..........

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night "ShadowFang323" Does nights of the old republic work on Xbox one? :)

    ..........
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, Feb 22, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Does nights of the old republic work on Xbox one?

    Smwutches, Feb 22, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Does nights of the old republic work on Xbox one?

  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    What's your first Game!

    Hello "Sword StIye" :)

    Knights Of The Old Republic needs to return to the Xbox One :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming!

    Hello everyone :)

    The only Star Wars oversaturation that I want are Knights Of The Old Republic, Knights Of The Old Republic 2, and Knights Of The Old Republic 3.

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    SWTOR Coming To Xbox ONE?

    ..........

    Hello "ShadowFang323" :)

    ..........

    The only Star Wars game that I want to see on the Xbox One are Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 3 and Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic classic collection (KOTOR 1 & 2).

    ..........

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night "ShadowFang323" :)

    ..........
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    Will the power of the Xbox One put an end to bad movie based video games?

    Hello everyone :)

    In my opinion, the BEST Star Wars game that I've played is (Please insert drum roll here)...

    Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic & Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords for the Original Xbox

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

Does nights of the old republic work on Xbox one?

Loading...
  1. Does nights of the old republic work on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Does nights old

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?: Everything is up to date including the controller firmware cbcf96dd-88f4-4cbf-998b-d490898c91b0
  10. Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Fight Night Champion: Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions: This happened about a month ago and tech support ended up having to reset my profile? which took abotu a day nad the gaem worked again, but its happend again! I log in to xbox live to play...