Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

Discus and support Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know what to put here 09dbac93-6fd8-423c-a637-c42cdc5d19c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Officialgrim , Jan 2, 2023.

1. Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

I don't know what to put here

:)

Officialgrim , Jan 2, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Unfortunately no, NFS underground is not retro compatible :(
  3. F U I D C Win User

What is the best NFS games ??

I still believe in my opinion that NFS Underground 2 is still the greatest NFS game ever created, and I would love to see the third one in the series as well that would definitely make my day if they ever announced an NFS underground 3.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Do you have a Need for Speed?

Hello "Sipuli91" :)

I've never play NFS Underground 1, NFS Underground 2, and NFS Most Wanted.

But in NFS Carbon, I love the boss battles too :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Sipuli91" :)
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

I'd love to see NFS Underground 1 & 2 remastered for the Xbox One. they were my favourites in the series, although I loved the original NFS on the PS1 and wouldn't mind seeing that get a facelift for modern consoles
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Do you have a Need for Speed?

I agree Lei. Perhaps after the series reboots.... we will get a reboot NFS Underground
Thema:

1. Does nfs underground work on Xbox series x. The physical one too if that matters - Similar Threads - Does nfs underground

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.: I tried to watch hulu one day, started up the controller and console like normal, was able to open hulu with the buttons but after that all buttons except L3 R3 RT LT stopped working, I've tried...
  5. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  6. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  7. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  8. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  9. Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode: Today I left the Xbox series x in shutdown mode to download forza horizon 5 and I left it for about 6 hours and when I came back I noticed that the Xbox fan was off and when I turned on Xbox...
  10. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...