Does network transfer, copy the latest update if the Xbox I'm tranfering from is updated

Discus and support Does network transfer, copy the latest update if the Xbox I'm tranfering from is updated in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does network transfer, copy the latest update if the Xbox I'm tranfering from is updated b18dfbba-25a4-4370-a95c-6a68b62b0bd8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan Shoemake, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Does network transfer, copy the latest update if the Xbox I'm tranfering from is updated

Does network transfer, copy the latest update if the Xbox I'm tranfering from is updated

:)

Jonathan Shoemake, Mar 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Yes, it copies the game from the other hard drive as-is.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Jonathan. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

The Network transfer feature only lets you copy games and apps from one console to another. The system updates need to be downloaded on the new or other consoles.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Game copy over LAN

Hi there,

With the latest update , while you can't set up an auto sync with the consoles, you can do the transfer/copy over your home network as often as you like. You can pick what games/content you want transfer when you decide to do the transfer.

Does that help you?
  5. wi7bit Win User

multi xbox in same house

6. AaronTsung Win User

Cannot update xbox 360 properly

I can download the update from the 4G network. That's not a problem.

I can also (and did) download the latest system update, copy it to a USB stick, and then update the console that way.

Both times, after I updated, it said that "an update is required but the update isn't available right now".

That means that after updating, I can't connect to xbox live.
Thema:

1. Does network transfer, copy the latest update if the Xbox I'm tranfering from is updated - Similar Threads - Does network transfer

2. Why does my network not work but it’s connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my network not work but it’s connected: Why does my network not work but it’s connected and it works to my phone 2fd779ed-70b7-48bd-a746-1c230e30e1a4
  3. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  4. Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?: (Xbox one)This has been happening for a few weeks but i just ignored it. but every time i try to play a game it says “There’s a temporary network problem” but my internet is perfectly fine and i...
  5. My network does not work wirelessly on Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network does not work wirelessly on Series X.: My Xbox Series X says it is connected to my network but then says "the following services are having issues at the moment" but is blank, not showing what service. When on the home menu, it tells...
  6. What does it mean when it says This account is suspended from Xbox network

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does it mean when it says This account is suspended from Xbox network: Does this mean that my account is suspended at the moment because on the enforcement page it’s permanent. Ban because I wasn’t home when it was banned my brother was on it and change my pfp to...
  7. How long does a suspension from the Xbox network

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does a suspension from the Xbox network: So you can get suspension for words and Xbox support don't help at all and I been suspended for a month without using Xbox network and a permanent suspension from the Xbox network it's too much...
  8. Why does my game download the network but not the whole game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game download the network but not the whole game: ok so look i tried to download a GTA5 game and i had the disk i put the disk in and it downloads but it stops downloading at 71 percent and i checked why it stopped it stopped because the network...
  9. Xbox one does not detect ANY wireless networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one does not detect ANY wireless networks: [img] My Xbox is not even detecting any networks. Not MY network, ANY network. All it has is the "Add a network" option when prompted to connect to a network? This happened after an update I...
  10. Why does Remote Play from XBox to Windows 10 (on the same network), require outbound...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Remote Play from XBox to Windows 10 (on the same network), require outbound...: I'll outright say this is just asinine. I'm trying to remote play from my Series X to my Windows 10 PC that exist on the same network; however, the video quality is absolute garbage and completely...