Does my Gold Game Pass get used up, even if I have my Xbox Series S unplugged?

Discus and support Does my Gold Game Pass get used up, even if I have my Xbox Series S unplugged? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my Gold Game Pass redeemed on my Xbox Series S. But I'm not sure if it still counts the number of days the pass is used, even with my Series S... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JessicaTurpin1, May 28, 2022.

1. Does my Gold Game Pass get used up, even if I have my Xbox Series S unplugged?

I have my Gold Game Pass redeemed on my Xbox Series S. But I'm not sure if it still counts the number of days the pass is used, even with my Series S unplugged.

:)

JessicaTurpin1, May 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes. The time counts down as long as you have the subscription whether you're actively using it or not.
  3. iSushi Win User

I want to buy a Series S, but can my family use Gamepass/Live on this & our Xbox One?

Perfect! Thanks!

Just to make sure - I can have my Xbox One as my Home console so it is sharing Game Pass on that.

If I sign into the Series S console (on my own) family members will still be able to play online / Game Pass downloaded games on the Xbox One and I can use Series S with Game Pass, etc. as well.

Have I got that right?
  4. Folabi111 Win User

Minecraft not opening

We play on our Xbox series S. Does Minecraft need gold for me to log in to it? That was never an issue before I got Ultimate game pass
  5. Christopher Fern Win User

Goat Simulator 3 - Achievements are listed as "not supported" even though I earn them, game is replaced with "Home" on profile, and official club is broken

I’m having the same issue, bought it yesterday evening (Nov. 16th) for my kids on their account for their Xbox Series S, achievements pop up on screen but I get the same “achievements not supported error” when trying to view, and can’t even view the game on my Xbox Phone companion app.

I tried installing it fresh on my Xbox Series X, same issue. I tried uninstalling and re-installing on their Series S, same issue.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console

Hello Madame how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

In the Xbox Game Pass library on your Xbox One, Xbox Series S, or Xbox Series X by following these instructions:

Go to 'My Games & Apps'

Scroll down to 'Applications' and click on 'Xbox Game Pass'

Scroll down to 'Recently Added'

Here, you'll see two separate versions of Grand Theft Auto V. One has a gold border and "Xbox Series X|S" in square brackets, so this is the one you'll want to download if you're on an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S By downloading this version of the game you will get the latest versions of Story Mode and GTA Online.
Thema:

1. Does my Gold Game Pass get used up, even if I have my Xbox Series S unplugged? - Similar Threads - Does Gold Game

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  6. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  7. Does Minecraft now require an Xbox Gold subscription for LAN play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Minecraft now require an Xbox Gold subscription for LAN play?: Trying to play bedrock edition with an Xbox One and PC and having a significant amount of difficulty. I was wondering if the way Xbox Gold interacts with LAN play has recently changed. Thanks!...
  8. Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer: I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver 5e7b41f8-1c36-4b25-9154-ab0426b94439
  9. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  10. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]