Does my analog have stick drift?

Discus and support Does my analog have stick drift? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought an elite controller and I don’t know if this was always the case. If I make a very slight adjustment to either analog stick the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leighton_709, Feb 15, 2023.

  1. Leighton_709
    Leighton_709 Guest

    Does my analog have stick drift?


    I recently bought an elite controller and I don’t know if this was always the case. If I make a very slight adjustment to either analog stick the sticks do not always perfectly centre, unlike big adjustments which always perfectly centre. I know this isn’t in my head due to the Xbox accessory app showing this. Does my controller have an issue like stick drift or is this to be expected?

    :)
     
    Leighton_709, Feb 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Leighton_709 Win User

    Does my analog have stick drift?

    Alright thank you for your help. I will try and get a replacement as the controller was bought in January
  3. Jonny306 Win User

    Does my analog have stick drift?

    Okay,

    After letting the analog stick go, the camera keeps panning to the direction that the analog stick was originally placed?
  4. Leighton_709 Win User

    Does my analog have stick drift?

    I don’t want this to sound rude but I don’t think you understand what I’m trying to tell you. The analog sticks do not centre themselves perfectly after being moves very slightly. You should be able to see this in the images I put into a previous reply, where no pressure is being put onto the sticks yet they aren’t centred
  5. Leighton_709 Win User

    Does my analog have stick drift?


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    Yes it actively impacts my gameplay. For example I play apex with no dead zones on a highish sensitivity and half the time after looking around with the camera or shorting a gun, the analog stick doesn’t centre properly so when I let go, it slightly moves in the direction I let it go from
  6. Jonny306 Win User

    Does my analog have stick drift?

    I mean, depending on the sensitivity level you are using, if you touch the analog stick slightly and the sensitivty is high, it will move.

    Can you try lowering the sensitivty and see if that still happens?
Thema:

Does my analog have stick drift?

Loading...
  1. Does my analog have stick drift? - Similar Threads - Does analog stick

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

    in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  10. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...