Does Msfs 2020 work properly on the Xbox Series X

Discus and support Does Msfs 2020 work properly on the Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox series s, and I use it to play msfs and some other games. Frequently msfs crashes and I’ve been thinking about a transfer to the series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by George Albazi, Jun 26, 2023.

  1. Does Msfs 2020 work properly on the Xbox Series X


    I have an xbox series s, and I use it to play msfs and some other games. Frequently msfs crashes and I’ve been thinking about a transfer to the series x. Does the series x have a major difference to the series s in terms of performance and speed, or is it fairly similar to the series s?

    :)
     
    George Albazi, Jun 26, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Does Msfs 2020 work properly on the Xbox Series X

    Most of the crashes with MSFS has to do with accessing map data from the internet, you should turn off online connectivity if you're having crashing issues in the options

    There is no guarantee upgrading would increase stability, and would offer few benefits at 1080p
  3. OpticRJames Win User

    Does Msfs 2020 work properly on the Xbox Series X

    Yes, the games should run smoothly since it has a much better processor. Although there are times that games will have issues and it is an issue with the game itself.
  4. George Albazi Win User

    Does Msfs 2020 work properly on the Xbox Series X

    Thank you. The TV I use is indeed an important factor to the graphics. However I use a monitor in 1080p. But my question was if the series x is better than the series s in terms of crashing less
  5. OpticRJames Win User

    Does Msfs 2020 work properly on the Xbox Series X

    Hi, George. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    For me, it depends on the TV you will be using. If you have a 4k TV with good features like Dolby Vision, Variable refresh rate, and 120 refresh rate. It would be best to get the Xbox Series X console. It really has a major difference if you are using a TV or monitor that has those features. The Xbox Series X also has a much higher processor. It has 12 Teraflops over the 4 Teraflops of the Xbox Series S.
  6. SergioRezende3 Win User

    Saitek Cyborg Evo Force and Flight Simulator 2020

    Hi,

    I'm having a bit different issue. My Saitek Cyborg Evo Force joystick does not work properly with P3D and MSFS 2020. MSFS 2020 does recognize the joystick, but I do not have any precision at the controls. After moving
    the joystick to the left, for instance, it goes but when you center it again, the aileron does not return. The thrust lever does not work fine as well. I have already installed the latest 64-bit drivers but, turned vibrations off in MSFS2020 but it still not
    works. Anyone with a similar problem? Thanks...
Thema:

Does Msfs 2020 work properly on the Xbox Series X

Loading...
  1. Does Msfs 2020 work properly on the Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Does Msfs 2020

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Why does my msfs 2020 download goes backwards

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my msfs 2020 download goes backwards: I got msfs 2020 and I'm currently downloading it and I'm 2 days in. It's at 1% my download speed is limited and I'm really tires of it. Then it goes back to 0% from 2gb to 800 mb. I'm really into...
  10. Why does my MSFS 2020 keep backtracking while downloading it.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my MSFS 2020 keep backtracking while downloading it.: Hi I am downloading MSFS using gamepass from the Xbox app on my pc. while downloading it it will get to a point of around 20 gigabits downloaded then jump back 5 or 6 gigabytes. it has happened 3...