does MS even care Happy New Year - Error code: (0x80070102)
Discus and support does MS even care Happy New Year - Error code: (0x80070102) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought halo infinite for pc-xbox from MS and xbox september 30th , I never have gotten to play the game I bought. MS answers have not proved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RodRx1, Jan 1, 2023.
Thema:
does MS even care Happy New Year - Error code: (0x80070102)
Loading...
-
does MS even care Happy New Year - Error code: (0x80070102) - Similar Threads - does care Happy
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Microsoft does not care about people
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft does not care about people: I have not been able to redeem my points for months now and I emailed bing rewards department and they will not help me and I also contacted Xbox support and they don't care the one agent hung up... -
So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...
in XBoX on ConsolesSo does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0 -
Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.
in XboX InsidersDoes Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...