Does microsoft still do xbox one fixes in 2023?

Discus and support Does microsoft still do xbox one fixes in 2023? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does microsoft fix xbox one's still? 6be1f21b-057f-44da-af0d-462150ba5c85 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antonio Hall1, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Does microsoft still do xbox one fixes in 2023?

Does microsoft fix xbox one's still?

:)

Antonio Hall1, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. They no longer repair Xbox One consoles.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

When is Microsoft going to fix Call of Duty Vanguard?

nothing to do with Microsoft, this is on Activision to fix, Microsoft won't own Activision until at least June 2023 or longer if there are court cases.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Does Microsoft still fix 360s?

If you had paid Microsoft to fix it originally, it would probably no longer be an issue. I believe they no longer repair any consoles from 2009 and earlier, but since you've had yours repaired by someone else, they wouldn't touch it. Self repair or repair
    by anyone who is not Microsoft is a violation of the terms of service. In your case, it would be best to just get a new one.
  5. JuanLoco55 Win User

I was afraid of this answer. If I was looking for a free fix, that would be entirely reasonable to refuse to service it, but I only went that way because Microsoft told me that were not sure if that was fixable.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

not that i am aware, they don't even repair the black xbox one anymore.
Thema:

1. Does microsoft still do xbox one fixes in 2023? - Similar Threads - Does microsoft still

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  4. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  7. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  8. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  9. Someone has hacked my microsoft account, (I think). Does my account still exist or not? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has hacked my microsoft account, (I think). Does my account still exist or not? Is...: Messages i get trying to log in "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is already...
  10. Does Microsoft still service the Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still service the Xbox One X?: Hi there, I have an Xbox One X in my possession that was given to me by a friend for repair (I repair consoles in my spare time). It shows error E101 when attempting to update, either online or...