Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?

Discus and support Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I moved from the US to the UK. I need to buy a new power cord because the outlet is different. I haven’t found any information on how to do that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JustinMichael3, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?

I moved from the US to the UK. I need to buy a new power cord because the outlet is different. I haven’t found any information on how to do that besides buying one from Amazon which could void my warranty because it’s now a Microsoft product. Is there somewhere I can buy one on the Microsoft website that I haven’t seen?

:)

JustinMichael3, Feb 6, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I regret to inform you that Microsoft does not sell power cords for the Xbox Series X. An alternative solution would be to purchase one from reputable retail stores such as Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, and others. This will ensure that you obtain a compatible and reliable power cord for your Xbox Series X.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Any standard figure 8 power cord you buy at Tesco or Amazon will do.
  4. ngocphi Win User

It's just your usual ac connection just fir your region
  5. Asa Smolenski Win User

Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?

I lost my power brick and power cable for my series X. Looked online but it seems like nobody sells them separately from the console. All I found was some third party companies’ adapters which I’m certainly not gonna trust enough to plug into my Xbox. Does Microsoft sell the adapters and power cables alone?
    Just realized that the series X does not come with an external power supply (brick) and that i’d been searching all over for something that doesn’t exist. I had the power cable all along 🤦‍♂️.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Xbox one s power cable

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, Lauren?

Microsoft does not sell power cords or HDMI cables. You can find cables with the same specification for your console at major online stores.

Cable specifications are Power Cord Type: 2-Slot, 18 AWG x 2C, 125V 10A
Thema:

1. Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft sell

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  4. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  7. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  8. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  9. Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?: It's entirely ridiculous a person can buy the money card add funds to get a subscription but then your still required to put in a cc to buy said subscription or you can't buy the subscription,...
  10. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...