Does Microsoft provide support for the xbox or are we to rely on public opinion

Discus and support Does Microsoft provide support for the xbox or are we to rely on public opinion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to download the game ARK survival evolved for 4 days now. The game tried to auto update and never completed I have tired numerous... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattKimball1, Mar 26, 2020.

1. MattKimball1
    MattKimball1 Guest

I have been trying to download the game ARK survival evolved for 4 days now. The game tried to auto update and never completed I have tired numerous time to contact Microsoft for support and always end up getting "support" from "one of my fellow xbox gamers"
    whom I am convinced are mostly 10 year olds googling for solutions and providing the same "solutions" anyone can find. I know my network is good, I don't have a DNS issue, I have plant of disk space and have reset the console. I am very frustrated with the
    complete lack of support. Does anyone know how to contact Microsoft for technical support?

:)

MattKimball1, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately this type of situation is unusual and is not the norm when trying to contact support.
  3. PanditPurple Win User

The community here is mostly for answering and troubleshooting easy single step problems and questions. anything super technical or account related must be brought to Support.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You can request a call back or chat with support (not an expert gamer) through http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic.
    Typically billing options will always give those options. However, bear in mind that with everything going on in the world right now, wait times might be longer.
  5. MattKimball1 Win User

The problem with that is there is no option to chat or receive a call back you are forced to chat with an "expert gamer". I am so disappointed with this product and frustrated with this experience frankly it's unacceptable.
  6. james.btex Win User

Xbox Elite Controller v2 - no headset audio via chatpad

Im new to the forum but i have to ask, does Microsoft support look at these posting use this to learn about user issues, provide suggestions and fixes?

Seems like all companies make the users ask questions in the community forums and rely on other users to provide the answers instead of having Microsoft product support provide the answers.
Thema:

1. Does Microsoft provide support for the xbox or are we to rely on public opinion - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft provide

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  4. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  5. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  6. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  7. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  8. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  9. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  10. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....