Does Microsoft offer Xbox 360 harddrive size upgrades?

Discus and support Does Microsoft offer Xbox 360 harddrive size upgrades? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Does Microsoft offer larger storage options for the 360 (early white fat version), like 500GB or more? If they don’t have any pre-made, would they be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DRC+EE, Jul 6, 2021.

1. DRC+EE
    DRC+EE Guest

Does Microsoft offer larger storage options for the 360 (early white fat version), like 500GB or more? If they don’t have any pre-made, would they be able to install a new high capacity harddrive into the early Xbox 360’s top removable HDD slot?

Thanks in advance for any help received.

:)

DRC+EE, Jul 6, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

as far as I recall the max official drive was a 500GB one, but that was for the slim consoles with an 'internal' expansion slot.

You can however add more storage via usb drives. See this link for any requirements and limitations:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/xbox-360/accessories/storage

In regards to installing other drives, that is not supported/allowed

Also be aware that in order to run backwards compatible Xbox Original games, it needs to be an official Microsoft hard drive
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox Original Game won't play on 360

What size harddrive did you purchase and for which model xbox 360??
  4. onyxishere Win User

Just got the $75 Xbox Promotional code ad on my Xbox 360

5. DadSox Win User

Can I use the HDD of my XBOX Slim 250GB in one XBOX Slim 4GB?

Yes, as long as it is a similar type of HDD (as in they both are used for the XBOX 360 Slim), it does not matter what size GB they are. I used to upgrade the size of my HDD about once a year when they used to come out with the larger sizes for the original
    360. Like I said, as long as they are both for the Slim, you will have absolutely no problems.
  6. Rage Warrior Win User

Bluetooth headset?

Microsoft does have their own Xbox 360 bluetooth headset and it's a fair size.
Thema:

1. Does Microsoft offer Xbox 360 harddrive size upgrades? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft offer

2. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  5. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  6. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  7. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  8. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  9. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  10. Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon...: I'm trying to find a Microsoft app to download to make in app game purchases for Bingo Blitz. I know Microsoft has Amazon app store and Microsoft store but neither one will work for me to make...